1/15/17..incredible snow and lots of PASRs

GrilledSteezeSandwich

My pass definitely will not pay for itself this year..... Haven't been able to go once. ‍♂ FML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you be able to get any midweek days in???

Yeah, that's insane.  Even with day passes at nearly $100, 20 days is a steep break even.

Not for how long their season is. Anyway Stowe knows they're the best in the east so they charge accordingly. Same goes for Jackson hole.

Call Blue. See what they can do.

Nah, not their problem....I'll just suck it up and hopefully I can get there this weekend.

Doug as of right now I'm sitting on 135 hours of vacation time and 24 hours of personal time that I lose the end of March (personal) and too much crap going on to use them. I only took an hour to get my tooth pulled.....lol

Nah, not their problem....I'll just suck it up and hopefully I can get there this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDoug as of right now I'm sitting on 135 hours of vacation time and 24 hours of personal time that I lose the end of March (personal) and too much crap going on to use them. I only took an hour to get my tooth pulled.....lol

That's a lot of vacation and personal time to use. Anyway see you Saturday. Looks like nice weather this weekend.

• Like 1