Thursday March 19......oh, I mean January 19

momskeeztoo

Rain forecast for Friday night, Sunday night and Monday and Blue will be able to withstand a couple weeks of these temperatures and rain before shutting down. Last year they had less base then they have now in March and made it through a week of 70s just fine.

Enjoy the mashed potatoes.

Yeah, not really looking forward to that but haven't been out since the 7th because I was in Orlando all last week. Itching to get out there.

Yeah, not really looking forward to that but haven't been out since the 7th because I was in Orlando all last week. Itching to get out there.

Mashed potatoes are good fun to ski...I would be out tonight but I'm meeting with my friend who I haven't seen in awhile. In mashed potatoes speed is your friend.

• Like 1

Was a good night. Made I think 5 runs, Lazy to lower sidewinder, then Nightmare to Dreamweaver. I ran Switchback while Pops ran Burma. Headed back up the Main Street lift and he called it, said Burma was all chopped up and burned out his legs.

I ran down Widowmaker and couldn't believe the 6 inches of sweet powder when everything else on the mountain was mashed potatoes/sugar. Back up the Vista lift and I took a hot lap on Main Street and decided to call it a night, checking the speed on Lower Main had my legs ready to give in.

Met dad at the Last Run Lounge where he was visiting his mug and had a quick vodka/cran before rolling out just bore 10. Good to get back at it. Skiing somewhere Saturday, either Blue for a few hours or first visit of the year to the Camel.

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 2