Thoughts on Steamboat

theprogram4

TP4 maybe you should just quit smoking cigs

cause some liberal douche yelled at me?  crazy part is i did the mature and responsible thing and put it out, waited for him to leave, and re-lit it.  ive been mad ever since that i did not flip out on him like i did the patrollers at JHole.  being responsible is alot less fun than flipping out

cause some liberal douche yelled at me?  crazy part is i did the mature and responsible thing and put it out, waited for him to leave, and re-lit it.  ive been mad ever since that i did not flip out on him like i did the patrollers at JHole.  being responsible is alot less fun than flipping out

I forgot why did you flip out at the patrollers at JH??? I'm sure they appreciated your mellow attitude.

Proudly paying less on average per lift ticket than the slow mo suicide crowd pay for their average pack of coffin nails (at least in NYC)

???? I sell tombstones for a living and I don't even know how much coffin nails cost. I don't understand what this has to do with Steamboat? Please explain before I start flinging dings at you.

• Like 1

I have smoked at pretty much every resort in CO for the last decade and nobody has ever said shit.

Be cool don't smoke in the lines and don't hotbox a gondy without asking first. If your going to smoke in the woods do it away from others, smoke on the lift when there is an empty chair behind you.

Wow Loveland above beaver creek.

Way longer season and not nearly as wanna be.

• Like 1

I have smoked at pretty much every resort in CO for the last decade and nobody has ever said shit.

Be cool don't smoke in the lines and don't hotbox a gondy without asking first. If your going to smoke in the woods do it away from others, smoke on the lift when there is an empty chair behind you.

Way longer season and not nearly as wanna be.

we were smoking in the middle of  the woods, probably a 10 minute traverse back to a trail

we were smoking in the middle of  the woods, probably a 10 minute traverse back to a trail

Who knows ? shitty people are everywhere.

My thing is don't let this type dictate my emotional response. If I try to give you a present and you say fuck off jlaw I don't want it, the present stays mine and so it should be when dealing with fuck faces.

Regardless France may be your place they smoke everywhere though their lift lines suck donkey dick, fucking chaos dude.

Proudly paying less on average per lift ticket than the slow mo suicide crowd pay for their average pack of coffin nails (at least in NYC)

I feel like if that's what your hanging you hat on your doing the life thing wrong.