Solo session 2/8/22...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another morning session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot at 840am.  The drive up was slow with 22 traffic and all the pot holes.  It was 30 degrees under a rising sun.  In the house were Bethlehem ford guy, Rodney, C1er, Gary’s son Josh, Terry and many other boomers, jibhonks and noobs. 

First civilian six pack and I began on razors which was pretty good..firm, not icy but they blew a little in the middle section which was a bit chunky, challenge was pretty similar.  The run of the day was Switchback, I lapped that three times in a row and only saw two people on it total.  I then skied paradise which was pleasant and uncrowded, then another run on Switchback.  I took the Main Street chair up to the famous widow maker.  While widow didn’t have titty deep pow wow it did still have fresh cord.

I skied widowmaker to midway which was nice to Burma which was jam packed with peeps back to the six pack. By now there was maybe a 15 chair wait on the six pack..the quad was running but not loading people. If it was quad only liftlines would be much longer.  Last run was another paradise so 9 runs total by 10:20am. 

It was interesting skiing alone for the first time this season.  Lots of goobers on the lifts drinking and acting a fool.  Near the end of my session I saw Bethlehem ford guy on tuts lane and told him Switchback was good and he said they were going to ski lazy mile and then take a shot of bourbon..WTGAI

i should be back Thursday AM

JADIP

• Like 4

Touched up the edges last night, so early morning was a Razors session. Agree Switch was the run of the day though. Really like the top 3/4 of Main St, but the bottom is sketchy.

Quad still wasn’t loading when I left at 11:30, but the six pack line wasn’t too bad.

• Like 3