3/26/22

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 720am and it was in the upper 20s under mostly cloudy skies.  In the house were BenM, JFDan, Johnny Law, MBike Mike, Justo, Mute, Rose, T Maki, -Dan, Tarpenhead, Indiggio, Slim, West Chester homeys, Gary, Gary, PARidge, Bethlehem Ford Guy, Jimmy, Harold, Drew and many others.  

First run on challenge was stiff but not terrible.  Lazy mile had nice soft cord, the falls has quite the lip still, coming soon was pretty solid and razors as well was firmish.  Lower raceway to midway to lower Main Street was a delight along with a speed run on paradise but my favorite was Main Street, particularly the left side below the bare area where Barney’s bumps used to be..woo woo four inch base of nothing but corn..skied that about four times took a monster piss and had a few beers and white cheddar popcorn. Now I’m posted up at Grumpys then going into work to count money...JADIP!!!

B1E82444-03A8-4A69-8136-2C79920AC673.jpeg

4FDF0B3D-A186-4AB8-9E57-478C408642C3.jpeg

• Like 5

Today was MUCH better than i thought. All things considered coverage was good...upper main not so much but that made it fun. Lazy and Midway to lower main was ROTD. Lazy featured nice soft snow. Midway to lower main was great coverage wise so easy to put the hammer down. Razors was nice too. Everything was TBH. Nice day and major props to Blue.

IMG_20220326_070853_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220326_072431_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220326_092418_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220326_084242_HDR.jpg

• Like 5

It was one wild weather day, you name it, it happened: rain, snow, sleet, graupel, sun, clouds, wind. 
Conditions were surprisingly good and turned great as the temps came up.
Coming Soon was definitely ROTD as it was a 'ok, one more run' type day and my legs are paying for it right now.  Nearly perfect spring slush bumps.

• Like 1