Weekend roll call 12/2-12/4…

GrilledSteezeSandwich

aww darn I didn't see this post before I passed out last night.  I was in a blue Jacket / black pants today with a black helmet.  Was going very slow to try to practice my form and get my legs used to skiing rather than snowboarding.  All in all a good day.  I got 7 runs in and only wiped out twice. Not to mention I didn't have a raccoon try to attack me on the slope this time 🤣

I may try to ditch work and head out on Friday, since next weekend I have to play dad's Uber service and pick both my daughters up at the airport on subsequent days because they are coming home from college for the holiday.

On 12/3/2022 at 9:09 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think it’s gonna be a good one.  I have multiple alarms set early even though I’ll wake up at dark o clock anyway.  The only time I seem to wake up when it’s light out is when I have a morning flight….are you gonna be out on the slopes early.  If you are describe your outfit and we’ll keep a look out for you.   We used to do PASR meet ups at the top of the 6 pack at 9am…I want to bring those back for some more social runs even with snowboarders.  Early runs nobody really waits and that’s ok.  

IMG_1365.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, synack said:

aww darn I didn't see this post before I passed out last night.  I was in a blue Jacket / black pants today with a black helmet.  Was going very slow to try to practice my form and get my legs used to skiing rather than snowboarding.  All in all a good day.  I got 7 runs in and only wiped out twice. Not to mention I didn't have a raccoon try to attack me on the slope this time 🤣

I may try to ditch work and head out on Friday, since next weekend I have to play dad's Uber service and pick both my daughters up at the airport on subsequent days because they are coming home from college for the holiday.

IMG_1365.jpg

Oh you’re the raccoon guy. Well now I know for next time.