12/12…best conditions of the season…

GrilledSteezeSandwich

18 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Salty 

At the bottom of TCS For those who are “Merge ability challenged” 

On weekdays it’s a GS or even super GSS and weekends between a slalom and a GS….maybe I’ll bring Blue back a Whoa zone sign from Jackson hole.  The yellow jackets take that shit seriously but you know where they are.  

32 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Salty 

At the bottom of TCS For those who are “Merge ability challenged” 

Thanks for clarifying. Yes, I dislike the cattle net but sometimes it is a necessary evil to ensure no mid air collisions occur at that busy intersection. Often times there are half a dozen ski patrol and yellow jackets hanging out there waiting to confiscate passes from unscrupulous loyal season passholders or make them watch a safety video.

Edited by saltyant

10 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for clarifying. Yes, I dislike the cattle net but sometimes it is a necessary evil to ensure no mid air collisions occur at that busy intersection. Often times there are half a dozen ski patrol and yellow jackets hanging out there waiting to confiscate passes from unscrupulous loyal season passholders or make them watch a safety video.

Lies outright lies…Blue does not have yellow jackets but your beloved camelback does.  A swear this cart Narc could be a yellow jacket.  

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Lies outright lies…Blue does not have yellow jackets but your beloved camelback does.  A swear this cart Narc could be a yellow jacket.  

I was just looking at your post and I guess you were referring to Jackson Hole. Whoops. I don't really pay attention to what colour the Blue Mountain ski police wear... my guess would be Blue. Heck, I don't even know if Blue has any "Yellow Jacket" equivalents. :dunno

Edited by saltyant

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I was just looking at your post and I guess you were referring to Jackson Hole. Whoops. I don't really pay attention to what colour the Blue Mountain ski police wear... my guess would be Blue. Heck, I don't even know if Blue has any "Yellow Jacket" equivalents. :dunno

Ok I forgive you Salty that’s understandable and the patrollers at Blue have been respectful we’re all brothers and sisters with a common interest hurling ourselves down frozen mountains on fiberglass wood and metal…at least that’s what Johnny law said. 

• Thanks 1