12/14…good and bad…sunny

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another quick before work morning session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I pulled into the lower lot at 830am and it was 26 degrees under sunny skies with light winds.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, C1, Harold, Bethlehem Ford guy and Oz.  

Second civilian chair and onto Coming soon which was decent firm cord on the left side and a few icy darker spots on the left side.  The ice crept in a little farther right at the lower part of coming soon and then transitioning into lower Paradise the surface went to straight ice..I guess they were blowing water again on paradise so the conditions were bad but at least fairly smooth.  

Me and Atomic Jeff skied the same Root six times then peaced out.  It will be interesting what the weather does tomorrow into Friday..probably a mixed bag.  Snowmaking cannons were blasting on tubing, lower Main Street, midway and Lazy mile.  Despite variable conditions it was nice to get out.  JADIP

48516D0C-0A08-4F4F-B8E3-838D8423E11A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1