2023/2024 Season at The Camel!

DiMe

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

Skied at Camelback today thanks to Ikon pass.  Didn't realize there is no free parking there.  Makes me really appreciate the "old school" skiing vibe we have at Blue.  CB definitely goes after the resort/polished vibe.  To each their own.  2-3 chair wait, hero snow, and sunny.  Hump was the best snow, but damn, I forgot how short the runs are there.  Those runs are like Midway.  The new lift is fancy, but can't sit on my poles so no thanks.  Only Bluer I saw was TeleMatt.  Merry Christmas!

Wao first time at Camelback in over 10 years, thanks for updating your stats. This is radical!

2 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

Skied at Camelback today thanks to Ikon pass.  Didn't realize there is no free parking there.  Makes me really appreciate the "old school" skiing vibe we have at Blue.  CB definitely goes after the resort/polished vibe.  To each their own.  2-3 chair wait, hero snow, and sunny.  Hump was the best snow, but damn, I forgot how short the runs are there.  Those runs are like Midway.  The new lift is fancy, but can't sit on my poles so no thanks.  Only Bluer I saw was TeleMatt.  Merry Christmas!

Nice report..how was Floyd’s?

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Apparently in the podcast which I haven’t listened to, it is said that Ikon passholders at camelback account for 17,000 skier visits so far this season. That’s significant. My guess is the ikon people aren’t renting gear, aren’t taking lessons or tubing or using the water park.  They’re just there to shred the famous front four and the Stevenson and Sullivan and black bear and Nastar Glen lift. I heard direct buses from Ellis island to Camelback..

On 2/22/2024 at 8:01 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Apparently in the podcast which I haven’t listened to, it is said that Ikon passholders at camelback account for 17,000 skier visits so far this season. That’s significant. My guess is the ikon people aren’t renting gear, aren’t taking lessons or tubing or using the water park.  They’re just there to shred the famous front four and the Stevenson and Sullivan and black bear and Nastar Glen lift. I heard direct buses from Ellis island to Camelback..

Don't take that bus they changed my last name because it sounded too ethnic.