Out with the Old in with the New!

Papasteeze

I understand that Mr Johnson of Camelback fame is following in the other Daves footsteps to Arizona Waterpark. A new guy by the name of Craig from Bristol is taking his place. Hopefully the new Marketing guy is a avid snow guy and brings CB into the 21st Century. Best wishes Davey! Put a plug in for PASR before you go!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a very nice conversation with the new marketing guy. His work is cut out for him in just learning the mountain and getting things up to speed. His background at Bristol is perfect for helping bring CB into this millenium. It'll take some time and organized campaigns. Expect lots of good things for 06/07

Well you guys should all teach me how to ski park.. i can do like a 180 thats it....... and I can't wait for this season

I don't ski but I can tell you about how I got started in snowboarding. Mainly you just have to do it, don't think about it too long or anything just stand there for a second and look it over if you need to and than go for it. If you're confident and don't think about it too much your body will just take you through it. Think about it this way, once you jump there really is no other way but to land it and your body knows that as much as your mind does so just let them do their thing and enjoy the ride.

Rails are a LOT more slippery than you think so don't try and overcompensate cuz you'll just wipe out... I'm speaking from experience here lol trust me once you hit that rail with your chest and realize how much it hurts you will do everything not to ever go through that pain again.

Once you get those basics than you're free to try all different kinds of things. I know that I always ramped off everything I could find on the runs, I think this is the best way to get used to jumping on snow without actually going to the bigger jumps in the parks.

Well you guys should all teach me how to ski park.. i can do like a 180 thats it....... and I can't wait for this season

well im a snowboarder too.. but all im gonna say its i give skiers props in the park.. i was an instructor two years ago and me and my friend ponnett traded with other instructors who skied.. and ive never skied before picked it up pretty easy but everytime i went to grind a rail i just kept doing splits haha and jumping is so much different with skiers and boarder... it was a good time though.. :P