3/16/24…Spring Saturday.

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot around 7:28am and it was in the high 20s under mostly sunny skys.  In the house was everybody but Salty, Antman, Schifdawg, Toast, PARidge, Zonked, Boo and Nancy.  

A lot of people in the quad lineup and I began on Paradise which had decent grooming and narrow in a few spots. Next run was lazy mile and not as good and the only option is skiing the whole mile.  After that was the chute which was just about to get start.  Lower Main Street was rowdy with frozen cookies and holes.  

Razors not that good, gotta stay in your lane due to channels and what not.  I didn’t get in nightmare but did a Paraweaver run and Dreamweaver was not that good but good coverage.  I mainly skied the chute the rest of the time with one more paradise run. The chute was full on spring snow by like 9am left side of lower Main Street also a smoother option. 

Fun parking lot today with chips and beers and MBike mike made sausage sandos. I never made it to the season pass party, I’m at work now mainly to pee, smoke a bowl and count money.  

See most of y’all for the party tomorrow. 

JADIP

9F87582C-0DA3-4877-ABE3-C2D0366A28EA.jpeg

74D568CC-BE5D-4CB0-92A8-63953C50DB3D.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Today was an awesome appetizer to tomorrow. They did an absolute spectacular job putting that crap back together enough to ski. 

Chute was actually pretty ok and mbike brought the sausage. Pretty sweet day for equal parts dirt and snow. 

• Like 2

Blue actually did a pretty decent job on the season pass party and it was quite the crowd.
Both upstairs rooms in the Summit lodge were in play, with a live band from the start.

Meal included a drink in a free Blue color changing mug, which I used to get a Stacy's Mom IPA.

Appetizers which I didn't get to sample were fried shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops, egg rolls.
The meal options were salad, lemon chicken, sliced pork, meatballs, rigatoni in sauce, sausage, cooked veggies and roll.
Dessert options were chocolate chip cookies, vanilla/chocolate cupcakes and brownies.

Some of the door prizes that I saw people won were hats, T-shirts, hoodies, snowboards.

• Like 6