What's going to be open by Nov. 20th???

Timeless

I've heard lots of great things from kids at school about Greek Peek, but I've never been there.

Speaking of school, that kid I told you about in my law class from Slovakia, turns out he skis. I found out when we tried to pay off the teacher the otherday not to take the test and he pulled out his wallet and it was a red atomic wallet.(lol, the test was on bribery too, but we didn't know since we don't listen)

I brought in a brouchure for blue I got at sports authority yesterday, and he was interested and asking a hundred questions. He points at the pic and says do you ski like this? I'm like sort of just not that great of an arc. I was going to show him this site today but I didn't go to school today, my moms bunny died before we got her to the vet in Quakertown. Thats another story itself, I've never seen her drive down the turnpike like an idiot I kept saying slow down. All she could say was, "Ben, after all the times we traveled on the turnpike how many times have you seen a cop between the Lehigh Valley and Mid County exits?"

Anyway, Jeff he looks like someone you would want to ski with, and he kinda looks like you in a way height/weight and the way you ski. He also has his own pair of atomics, but I don't know what kind. Maybe we could all meet up sometime at blue and take some runs.

I've heard lots of great things from kids at school about Greek Peek, but I've never been there.

Speaking of school, that kid I told you about in my law class from Slovakia, turns out he skis. I found out when we tried to pay off the teacher the otherday not to take the test and he pulled out his wallet and it was a red atomic wallet.(lol, the test was on bribery too, but we didn't know since we don't listen)

I brought in a brouchure for blue I got at sports authority yesterday, and he was interested and asking a hundred questions. He points at the pic and says do you ski like this? I'm like sort of just not that great of an arc. I was going to show him this site today but I didn't go to school today, my moms bunny died before we got her to the vet in Quakertown. Thats another story itself, I've never seen her drive down the turnpike like an idiot I kept saying slow down. All she could say was, "Ben, after all the times we traveled on the turnpike how many times have you seen a cop between the Lehigh Valley and Mid County exits?"

Anyway, Jeff he looks like someone you would want to ski with, and he kinda looks like you in a way height/weight and the way you ski. He also has his own pair of atomics, but I don't know what kind. Maybe we could all meet up sometime at blue and take some runs.

I was doing well over double the speed limit on 476 today, but that's another story...

For calling yourself an ex-racer, you need to learn how to arc, maybe those new atomics will help you :nana

Ha, we can hope. I don't really call myself an "exracer" I only raced two or three times.

Another thing, if I ask that kid to join this site do you think we could put up with a few errors of english. He speaks pretty good but I don't know how he writes. I figure if we can deal with Mark (no offense) we can deal with him.

Ha, we can hope. I don't really call myself an "exracer" I only raced two or three times.

Another thing, if I ask that kid to join this site do you think we could put up with a few errors of english. He speaks pretty good but I don't know how he writes. I figure if we can deal with Mark (no offense) we can deal with him.

He actaully has a reason...

VTMark does not

:lol

none taken bro. i know i can't right but i can rite stories extreamily well minuse the spelling and gramer.

as long as its about the snow its all good bro.

"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit."

Greek Peak opens early, but not with a lot of terrain. Belleayre opens early, but you have to make sure the lift goes beyond midstation...or you're stuck doing short laps. Hunter, well IMHO, if you want wall-to-wall humanity, then head there. They open the black diamond Hellgate first, which bumps up right away. The result is 4000 bunny skiers crashing down on you as you navigate broken ski poles and cigarette butts.

Windham is great early, but usually a week or so behind.

Whietface and Gore will have much more terrain, but you'll have the extra drive...

The last few winters we aspired to ski early, and had little luck before Thanksgiving. Even then we had to scramble to find places open. Of the places within a days drive, Hunter is the first to open. It's a long drive for 1-2 runs. Up north, KMart, and Stratton are the early ones.

Hunter, well IMHO, if you want wall-to-wall humanity, then head there. They open the black diamond Hellgate first, which bumps up right away. The result is 4000 bunny skiers crashing down on you as you navigate broken ski poles and cigarette butts.

Thats an complete and ridiculous exageration and you know it... !!!

The only ones who can't handle it are the people that can't deal with bumps...

Stay to the left side of Hellgate and your fine... No gapers really dare to get that deep into the moguls...

Thats an complete and ridiculous exageration and you know it... !!!

The only ones who can't handle it are the people that can't deal with bumps...

Stay to the left side of Hellgate and your fine... No gapers really dare to get that deep into the moguls...

DMC, take a pic of Hellgate at 1:30pm on opening day and get back to us...

Hunter's longtime rep as having the rudest and angriest skiers/boarders on the planet may not be totally deserved (a previous thread not withstanding), but it's gonna be hard to dismiss the idea that it's not one the most crowded ski areas anywhere. Look at weekend skier visit numbers vs. acreage and then call it 'ridiculous exageration'.

Okay, feel free to bash away at me...

DMC, take a pic of Hellgate at 1:30pm on opening day and get back to us...

Hunter's longtime rep as having the rudest and angriest skiers/boarders on the planet may not be totally deserved (a previous thread not withstanding), but it's gonna be hard to dismiss the idea that it's not one the most crowded ski areas anywhere. Look at weekend skier visit numbers vs. acreage and then call it 'ridiculous exageration'.

Okay, feel free to bash away at me...

I won't bash you - cause you seem like kinda person that always wins arguments....

I could show you a S-load of pictures I've taken - 90% on weekends - where people have tons of room to ski and enjoy themselves..... but I only really ski the tougher trails...

But - thats probably not going to convince you cause your mind is made up.....