Are Cb's Advertisements Getting Worse?

emtp563

I just heard on the radio today one of CB's new advertisements. I swear to God the advertising department at that place has no talent what so ever. We had that season pass song last year that drove me nuts, and the latest iteration has the people in the commercial talking on a radio, I think. I was hardly even able to discern what they were saying in the commercial, but I did hear CB mentioned a few times leading me to believe it was a commercial about skiing at CB.

This commercial truly sucked and is one of the worst ones I have ever heard. Do the Dave's have anything to do with making CB's commercials?

Also The ads say that there are over 1400 snowguns, one of the press releases says there is over 1500 and if you add them all up you get 1493. It looks like someone needs to learn to do math.  :unsure:

haha, yea i heard that one...have you guys ever heard the blue one with the guy jumping off the skyscraper? :rofl:rofl

sorry but the blue one about jumping off the sky scrapper is terrible, and ZZO plays it constantly!!!!!! i hate it so much. when i was working over break i averaged it out. i heard it on average 10 times a day and i worked from 8-5. i hate that thing with a passion!

haha whats worse, cb's or blues? :P

Lol sorry, I've been a bit busy with work and stuff, but I'll be on a bit more now. Anyway, about the arm, I have a doc appt in 2 weeks and she'll tell me what is up... I should be out of the sling by then and starting physical therapy afterwards, but I figure skiing is the best therapy, so I hope to be skiing 2 weeks from tonight :o

Lol sorry, I've been a bit busy with work and stuff, but I'll be on a bit more now. Anyway, about the arm, I have a doc appt in 2 weeks and she'll tell me what is up... I should be out of the sling by then and starting physical therapy afterwards, but I figure skiing is the best therapy, so I hope to be skiing 2 weeks from tonight  :o

dont rush it greg :nono