What It Happening At Camelback

ole2planker

And, from the other CB MB, I know it has been r***ing today at Camelback. :angry:

(If the truth is on this MB and only propaganda is on the other MB, does that mean that it is really snowing at CB?)

Anybody know what's happening at Elk? Is there snow anywhere in eastern Pennsylvania?

Only snow at Elk all day Friday, about 4 or 5 inches.

Damn :angry: I was supposed to go to Elk today with friends, but I have other obligations. Well, at least they should be having a good time. :drool

i think its impossible to have a bad time at elk. Every year that I have been there it has been so perfect, it was beyond perfection :P

Well blue got rain.. It was pretty nice for racing if you have sharp edges.  Anyway there bump run sucked monkey balls. (mind out of gutter)  and yeah.  Anyway back to mind in the gutter B)

at least they HAVE a bump run. I found it difficult w/ my GS:9's, let alone w/ a 183cm GS ski underfoot. I switched with my friend, who has 160cm 1080's, and they were easy as hell. They just blew snow on them last night, werent that bad :wub: