Free Skis! Last call for a great ski movie premiere event...

skier150

Just wanted to remind everyone that the movie premiere is THIS SUNDAY, October 30th at 7pm in Northampton PA.

Come out to support the Freeride Program and get ready for the season by watching an awesome ski movie.

We are giving away a pair of twin-tip skis, goggles, hats, shirts, hoodies, pads, and gift certificates!!

Mention PaSkiAndRide.Com at the door and get your ticket for $10 instead of $15!

If you have any questions please let me know.

MOVIE TRAILER:

http://www.level1productions.com

MORE INFO:

http://freeriders.itgo.com/custom2.html

TIME:

Doors open at 6pm

Movie starts at 7pm

The Roxy Theatre

2004 Main Street

Northampton PA

PRICE:

$10 in advance

$15 at the door

WHERE TO BUY:

www.twelve60.com

www.amazon.com

Pelican Ski Shop - Quakertown PA

Sports Shalet - Allentown PA

Alpina Ski Shop - White Haven PA

CSA Computers - Palmerton PA

SPONSORS:

Alpina Ski Shop

Crash-Pads

Liberty Skis

Siver Cartel

Level 1 Productions

Grandoe

4frnt

and more...

I just added some more goodies to the list. We are getting down to the last minute, so some other things we were promised may not make it to us on time. I will probably update it once more before Sunday.

I hope everyone enjoys this event. Seeing this movie on the big screen with like 20 speakers in a cool theartre should be awesome!

The proceeds from this event will help the coaches and students with expenses that the mountain does not cover.

Ok, so I was told that if we get more people at the SH6 event than the MSP event last week there will be a second pair of skis added to the give-away pot.

The Theatre holds 550 people, so we have PLENTY of room!

Edited by skier150

lots of fun was had tonight. busted my ass during the product toss, met lurker again, public enemy again, papasteeze, got like three hats, some stickers posters. The usual free stuff. Movie was sick, I love josh berman. Gurp i didnt see there, I was looking for you.

We want to thank everyone that come out to support us tonight at the movie!!

Unfortunately Pelican Ski Shop in Quakertown backed out of their aggreed deal to donte skis to the event by not returning our phone calls. Also, we could not get the surround sound to sync up, that is why we only had the front speakers working. Other than that I have to say that things went well.

We hope that everyone had a good time and enjoyed the movie. If you won a item, or caught one... congratulations.

I wonder if the girl who traded the crash-pad top knows that it is worth over $200.00. I heard she traded it for a t-shirt!

What did everyone think of our choice of venues? If anyone has any suggestions for our next show, let me know.

I know I met some PASR people there, but my brain was working overtime so I do not remember everyone's name...

Thanks Ski150 for supporting and putting on the event. We walked outa there with the CD a pair of gloves and a T-shirt. I got to meet alot of different people. Steeze uses Crash Pads tm and doesn't ski with out them. He prolly will kill me for letting that out. That is a great uder the radar product. How did you get the hook up?

WTF how come everyone meet up with everyone else and me and craige didnt see neone. And i did see lineski's dive into the chair, but i didnt know that was him. How did noone see my blue hat with a pasr sticker on it? expescailly when i won a tshirt in the raffle. and still noone seen me.

WTF how come everyone meet up with everyone else and me and craige didnt see neone. And i did see lineski's dive into the chair, but i didnt know that was him. How did noone see my blue hat with a pasr sticker on it? expescailly when i won a tshirt in the raffle. and still noone seen me.

u should have searched around. i met up with papa,ridge,steeze,lurker,the public enemy, the bc park manager, and a few more. i was off on one number on the skis. i had 50519 and the winning number was 50509