Blue coupon question

Ski

It says "any" Mid Week Ticket:

"Palmerton, PA

Any Mid-Week Adult Lift Ticket

$5.00 Off

Present this coupon at the Blue Mountain Lift Ticket Office and Receive $5.00 Off any Mid-Week Ticket. Only (1) Coupon per Person. Cannot be Combined with Any Other Discount Offer.

Good Mon. thru Fri.-Non Holidays Only

Offer Valid for 2005-2006 Season"

Can anyone confirm this knocks $5 off of the $27 Mid-Week night ticket? I mean, it says "any", but I can picture getting a hassle with someone saying they meant Mid-Week day or twilight...it would make the drive down on Thursday nights $5 better...

It says "any" Mid Week Ticket:

"Palmerton, PA

Any Mid-Week Adult Lift Ticket

$5.00 Off

Present this coupon at the Blue Mountain Lift Ticket Office and Receive $5.00 Off any Mid-Week Ticket. Only (1) Coupon per Person. Cannot be Combined with Any Other Discount Offer.

Good Mon. thru Fri.-Non Holidays Only

Offer Valid for 2005-2006 Season"

Can anyone confirm this knocks $5 off of the $27 Mid-Week night ticket? I mean, it says "any", but I can picture getting a hassle with someone saying they meant Mid-Week day or twilight...it would make the drive down on Thursday nights $5 better...

contact@skibluemt.com

But I believe it is any. I have friends that have used it before, during the day, but once or twice maybe at night.

Thanks, Atomic...I tried emailing them Friday a.m. and haven't heard back. I printed out a bunch and am hoping to have some free Thursday nights.

BTW, anyone without a Blue pass that may wander over should go to their site and print some. Never know when or if it'll disappear.

I'm pretty sure they will accpet it besides it says "any" midweek ticket. Look at it this way, each day of the week M-F they have a day that they take $10 off your ticket (Ladies Day, Mens Day, etc. see web site for details.) My aunt used to go up on Ladies Day at night and got $10 off her ticket so I'm sure they will take 5 bucks off a night ticket with that coupon.

One thing, just make sure you don't use it on a holiday or they won't accept it. For example during X-mas week.

Edited by skifreak

I just printed them out so I can come down on Thursday nights to have Atomic beat me up on his home NASTAR course. The less I have to pay to have that happen the better.

Oh, and your attendance on those nights is mandatory, skifreak. 6:30pm on Raceway.

Edited by ski999

Ha, I'll see if I can get a ride up...but don't get your hopes up. Hey maybe if I start riding my bike from my house when I get home at 3:30 Jeff can pick me up on the way if he takes 145 up.

EDIT: Just asked my mother, she said "we'll see stop worring it didn't even snow yet"...snow hater. Funny she was talking about living in FL on the way to school this AM.

Edited by skifreak

They used to for us in Elementary but haven't seen any in Middle School or High School on the cartons. Then again I don't buy lunch at school...

they have them at northampton in the high school but not the votech since thats where i eat my supposed to be "HOT" lunch

Edited by forumdestroyer154

Ski999, in previous years (before season pass) I used those coupons for the morning session. I would assume if they accepted it for morning skiing, they'd acept it for night as well.

Thanks, Boss, that pretty much confirms it. I emailed them a couple of times, but haven't heard back...

were can i get me some of these things?

http://www.skibluemt.com/Rates/coupons_html

I altered my moms decision in one word...hurricane.

Ha, perfect!

thats what i told my mom when my parents said they were thinging about moving back to FL

My folks live in FL...they spend a lot of time sitting in air conditioning looking outside. :no