Snowboard Helmet

Luke

I'm thinking about getting one. You guys think it's a good idea?

Any suggestions?

I was looking at the Giro nine cuz it looks cool and seems like a good helmet but I don't know, I've never had one and been OK but had a couple close calls so I figure it's not worth risking it anymore. I'm also set as far as buying snowboard stuff goes cuz I bought a lot of crap at the end of last season and I'm coming up with random stuff I can spend money on :)

I have the 9.9MX and love it.

I'm thinking about getting one. You guys think it's a good idea?

Any suggestions?

I was looking at the Giro nine cuz it looks cool and seems like a good helmet but I don't know, I've never had one and been OK but had a couple close calls so I figure it's not worth risking it anymore. I'm also set as far as buying snowboard stuff goes cuz I bought a lot of crap at the end of last season and I'm coming up with random stuff I can spend money on :)

I just got the R.E.D. hi-fi audio helmet. Its kind of expensive but has DJ style headphone already in it along with a volume control cord and a mute button on outside of the helmet just above the ear. If you have an IPOD or an MP3 player and like to listen to it while you ride this is perfect.

I just got the R.E.D. hi-fi audio helmet. Its kind of expensive but has DJ style headphone already in it along with a volume control cord and a mute button on outside of the helmet just above the ear. If you have an IPOD or an MP3 player and like to listen to it while you ride this is perfect.

ye ai was looking at one of those because i had to "modify" my helmet so i could have my headphones onwhile riding.

I have the GIRO Fuse helmet. It is very light and extremely comfortable; has adjustable vents and removable earflaps so it is very flexible for the varying temps you will see during the season. Audio-earflaps are also available for this model.

why buy a helmet with that when you can just mod your own?

volumn mute and sound wireing is real simple. :)

• 3 weeks later...