Bellayre Rail Jam

VTmark

• 2 weeks later...

haha atleast your car has power steering. mine you have to be going atleast 25 to make a turn. its like steering a mack truck

so i guess my cars not to bad then haha...

its just Volkswagen Corrados seem to have so many things wrong with them.. spoiler motor and sunroof motor just went out i had to get them replaced now i have a short somewhere causing my one fuse to blow everytime i replace it..

but anyways back on topic.. is there anyone out there willing to maybe even meet me somewhere to give me a ride up to the railjam? haha i dont personally know really anyone on this forum so just giving it a shot

right now, im negotiating (sp?) with brtndominant to see if we want to go. i'll be driving if we go. this is still up in the air, but if we feel it is worth going, as in, number of trails open, length of time allowed to ski, etc... then we will go. also, if some other mountain much closer opens up, i would rather go there.

does anyone know what time bellayre opens, how many trails they have opened, how late the stay opened, and if this will be good for new skis (i dont want to hit any rocks, so coverage needs to be pretty good)

again, this is still somewhat undecided, but we may go.

this whole trip will cost me close to 100 bucks, and i could use that money, so we'll see, but if i could meet somebody with a van somewhere, that would be awesome, save me some time and money.

Edited by Shadows

anyone else from here goin up? maybe we can all meet up there and ride together.. cause of right now im pretty sure me and Shadows are headin up together with a friend of mine..

ill make sure i bring a camera and get some footage of the railjam.

thats mainly why im going i suck at riding but i use cameras alot. i've had stuff i edited on cable. (hey theirs a cormerchal for first decent)