music to ride to

Granola

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to one coach, rock music is bad to listen to before a race. According to another, whatever works for you.

According to another, you want loud rock music.

According to another...well you get the point

I don't listen to anything when I ski, cause if I did I would have it way too loud for me to hear anything around me, and that a stupid way to ski.

have i found another hunter? Have you herd their new CD? i love 1000 apoligies and the sceince of lies.

yea im big into demon hunter but i havent heard there new album yet. and no skidude its not emo its more like im gonna tear off your face so i can have a little snack before dinner very fun to listen to

hahaha thats some funny shit, but i dont understand how listening to rock could be bad before a race?

Just what one coach has said...I think he ment in the like car up to the mountain, cause then you get pumped up, and end up not racing for a few hours...But then again, who knows with some coaches

Sounds mad emo :lol

does this sound really emo (and trust me this is one of there more "emo" songs)

the sceince of lies

Bow down- before the god of cash

The philosophy of modern man is leaking fast

No foundation for the fram by which you set your mind

Just a legacy for the feeble to find

Desperation breeding faith unto a pitiful lie

"Give us your money and we'll open up your gullible eyes"

No redemption, not a reason, but a symbol of why

This digression of surrender is the science of lies

(Chorus:)

Believe the sacred blasphemy

They feed

That hollow voice inside your head

Recieve the fleeting fallacy

They breathe

Trace every step from where you were led

Look back and tell yourself what they said

(Now flee)

And now you feel it pulling you down

How can you buy into a faith that hasn't permanent ground?

Give me blood-soacked, sacrificial worth

Not the artificial product of a fraudulent birth

Give me selfless, consecrated reprise

Not a worthless contribution to the science of lies

(Chorus)

Feel it pulling down

(Chorus)

yea im big into demon hunter but i havent heard there new album yet. and no skidude its not emo its more like im gonna tear off your face so i can have a little snack before dinner very fun to listen to

that sounds about right.

yeah i have. tho i try to stick to my christian music. like Dead poetic or Modus Operandi, or sons of thunder ect. tho i used to be hard core into otep and Cradle of filth. but the music had a major affect on me so i had to get away from it.

understandable it still does rock pretty heavy :rock

i listen mainly to emo music.. but when it comes to riding its gotta be faster, im more into rap when i ride it just sets the mood to kill shit.. or just oldies with a fast sound to it.. Led Zepp.. also songs that appear in snowboard videos cause it makes me think of how sick that part in the video was and makes me wanna ride better..

What is emo music? Is that whiny stuff?

well emo/alternative rock/punk whatever ya wanna call it..

My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, The Used, Coheed and Cambria.. that kind of stuff, i do listen to all sorts of music though... except country.. its terrible

ppl always assosiate emo music with them talking about slitting their wrist and all that stuff.. but its not haha

Edited by brtndominant

well emo/alternative rock/punk whatever ya wanna call it..

My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, The Used, Coheed and Cambria.. that kind of stuff, i do listen to all sorts of music though... except country.. its terrible

ppl always assosiate emo music with them talking about slitting their wrist and all that stuff.. but its not haha

I'm with you on those choices...but i can't stand to listen to rap. The ataris, Motion City Soundtrack, Armor for Sleep, Senses Fail are just a couple on my mp3 player. Going to see the all american rejects tonight in philly actually.