Belleayre Mountain

parkrider

Anyone have any imformation on Belleayre opening satursay. On the website they said the rails could be open for saturday. They never update there site but they last updated it at 1030 am today (friday). The lows are in the lower 20's for them toight, strong possiblity of them opening tommorow, hit me back

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any imformation on Belleayre opening satursay. On the website they said the rails could be open for saturday. They never update there site but they last updated it at 1030 am today (friday). The lows are in the lower 20's for them toight, strong possiblity of them opening tommorow, hit me back

I have my skis ready and my Jeep is filled with gas. I can't imagine them ready for tomorrow, but I'm set just in case.

I have my skis ready and my Jeep is filled with gas. I can't imagine them ready for tomorrow, but I'm set just in case.

Same with me man, just incase, they prolly have been making snow for 2 nights and one day now, strong possibility, hope for the best :rock

Their pic of the day:

picofday.jpg

Actually, it looks pretty dismal. I think the pic of the day was from October. They have no snow base and no lifts running. Their website is dead... :(

I wish the would update their site, you would think they would if they were opening on saturday

The phone message still begins by saying Sat. 11/12 is the tentative opening date, but then the ski patrol guy that gives daily updates hasn't done an update since Monday. It's like they left it that way just to keep people psyched for the possibility...

I bet you call at least hourly. :D

NO way bellayre, huntah, windham etc are going to open this weekend (at least not for saturday AM), look at hunters website, they have lost nearly everything they blew last week.

Bottom line, of you want to ski and ride this weekend you'll have to go to VT.

Also, Mount snow has pushed back it's proposed opening date until next wednesday.

:(:(:(:(

We've stayed at the hotel across the street from Hunter, arriving Friday morning, with hardly any coverage, then watched them turn on those top-to-bottom tower guns and have great coverage for Saturday. Unless you see what Hunter can do, you just wouldn't believe it's possible.

I'm no fan of Hunter, but give them a day and a half of prime temps and they'll get the lifts running.

i just called belleayre .. automated system saying they won't be open this weekend but it also said tent date is still saturday? so who knows i was thinking of going up if they would open though

I e-mailed them first thing this morning, no response yet. Looking at Hunter's daily pic's it doesn't look like they will have much open, but I think both Bellayre and Hunter will open something for the weekend.