Camelback to Start Making Snow Tomorrow!

lurker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres some sort of banquet there tonight, not sure if thats why they arent blowing snow or not. they have a pretty good base in most areas. laurel glade is covered top to bottom with at least an inch, other spots had 2 or 3 feet, of course there's some small spots with no snow.

the wall ride is at the bottom where the trails connect (I know, I know :rolleyes: )

top sheet is on, everything seems pretty much done, but they are cutting pipe for the supports in the back. this thing is pretty big. it compares pretty well to mt creeks and/or BC's wall i think. the mailbox rail is in (unless the never took it out). the new boxes look really good. should be real fun to ride. i didnt pay attention to the snowtubing hill, but i guess there's snow on it.

once the snow really gets pumping, and the temperature stays at a constant low, as well as humidity, we should be on our way. :woot:wiggle

Edited by Shadows

• 2 weeks later...

You really need to factor in the humidity into that graph...

Just consider this a rough guide. I don't have a 15 day forecast of humidity available. And even if I did, I'm not sure I'd take the time to incorporate it.

The main point is guns are soon going to blow again.

Tim

They wouldn't be wasting so much money on powering all those lights if they did not plan on using them :) Keep watching and when the temp falls enough than you'll see them turn everything on

Edit:

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-past2...=18372&metric=0

I guess it just did not get cold enough last night to make it :( Hopefully tonight.

Edited by Luke

The winter weather is back! Snowmaking will resume this afternoon and will continue around the clock (weather permitting of course). The halfpipe, which was groomed yesterday, is one of our top priorities along with excellent coverage of as many trails as possible. Stay tuned for information regarding our opening day.
Off the CB board from the admin...

They wouldn't be wasting so much money on powering all those lights if they did not plan on using them :) Keep watching and when the temp falls enough than you'll see them turn everything on

Edit:

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-past2...=18372&metric=0

I guess it just did not get cold enough last night to make it :( Hopefully tonight.

Definitely cold enough, I don't know what time they started, but they're making it now.