11/20/05 @ Belleayre

AtomicSkier

Skidude, Skimom, Ski999 and I met up for some pre-PA season skiing. We could have not asked for a more perfect day. The sky was clear, the snow was pretty firm, and the temperature was PERFECT. Anyway, enjoy....

Skidude ripping it up...

IMG_3143.jpg

Skidude again, in what looks to be, the backseat :P

IMG_3145.jpg

Me...

IMG_3139.jpg

The trail we were skiing on, with me wizzing by...

IMG_3142.jpg

Skimom & Ski999...

IMG_3132.jpg

"The Troublemakers" as Skimom calls us... :wiggle

IMG_3138.jpg

And no, Ski999 isn't that short, he was just downhill of us....cause Skidude is taller then I am... :yes BTW, everyone ask, "Where was Thinksnow?" :nana

I was tryin' to cheer 'Dude up 'cause he's always bitchin' about stopping for pictures. And I did the best I could with Atomic's $4 digital camera, which had a battery you had to hold in and the viewfinder had the message Eat Me on it.

You'd think he'd have a better camera...

I was tryin' to cheer 'Dude up 'cause he's always bitchin' about stopping for pictures. And I did the best I could with Atomic's $4 digital camera, which had a battery you had to hold in and the viewfinder had the message Eat Me on it.

You'd think he'd have a better camera...

I do have a nicer camera, a pretty decent Sony, though its size doesn't allow for it to fit in the jacket. I'll let you play w/ my Canon 10D when I get it, see what you can do with that :P