Anyone trying to go to Hunter Black Friday

emsp4life

I didnt see him so no bail needs to be set. But , i must say it was crowded today. And even though it was snowing all day, it was just being pushed. I would say the lines were a littlelong for my tastes. But there was powder on the sides. I still keep my opinion of i hate it.Just because the first second i stepped out of the lodge i heard an NJ accent scream Jesus F*cking Christ, Whys my boot unbuckled.

So let me get this straight, as i am just catching up on this.....

Its NOT OKAY to curse, but it is okay to beat someone up? And no one EVER has cursed at Montage?

Wow dood. :rolleyes: You are just looking for ANY excuse to hate that mountain. Bummer.

I was there that day and had a Ball!

Didnt think it was too crowded...i hardly waited in line.

take him to court haha i just took a cop to court and won thats why i can ride once again this winter.. man ive been in such a good mood ever since i got the letter in the mail saying i won my case.. :)

cant say ive ever had a speeding ticket though.. that was the only thing ive ever got introuble for.. driving wise and with the cops..

So let me get this straight, as i am just catching up on this.....

Its NOT OKAY to curse, but it is okay to beat someone up? And no one EVER has cursed at Montage?

Wow dood. :rolleyes: You are just looking for ANY excuse to hate that mountain. Bummer.

I was there that day and had a Ball!

Didnt think it was too crowded...i hardly waited in line.

I dont care if anyone has cursed Montage. It doesnt bother me as seeing I do it myself. But DMC didnt understand that and he got mad because of my OPINION, which means nothing to anyone who doesnt want it. And yes I was looking on the bad side of things of the mountain, Because I have a set mind about and nothing will change it. I had an okay time but not a ball. Also that was extremely crowded by my standards. I dont no if you have ever skied Montage, but there are never any lines. So when I have to stand in one for over 2 minutes, then it pisses me off. Sorry if you dont like my opinion, but it wont change about Hunter.

Maybe you can fight the ticket in court. If the cop doesn't show up to the hearing, charges are dropped.

i already paid it. now i just ahve to pay my parents back

i got a 3 mile radius around my car, protection for laser and radar.

How? im trying to figgure out how to prduce an EMP type of thing ( i know they ot the theroy exists an atomic bomb produces one) and put it in my car so if i do get pulled over i can just blast that and have all of the cops computers burnt to a crispt.

i already paid it. now i just ahve to pay my parents back

How? im trying to figgure out how to prduce an EMP type of thing ( i know they ot the theroy exists an atomic bomb produces one) and put it in my car so if i do get pulled over i can just blast that and have all of the cops computers burnt to a crispt.

Wouldn't that blow your car's computer too?

for all the people tryin to beat radars...

i have a detector not a scrambler.

they make scramblers in europe and theyre pretty popular, as well as illegal.

they send a signal out to the radar and makes it show an error code, giving you time to slow down before the cop can take another reading.

it fits right under your front bumper, its similar to those deer "whistles" if you know what im talking about. only its electronic and doesnt make a sound.

oh, tha whole burning computers to a crisp thing, if you used a device like that you can program it to keep your computer safe. cops have actually been tryin to use technology like this for a while. they can disable your cars computer and make you stop, without harming their system.

Edited by Shadows

oh, tha whole burning computers to a crisp thing, if you used a device like that you can program it to keep your computer safe. cops have actually been tryin to use technology like this for a while. they can disable your cars computer and make you stop, without harming their system.

i thought they did.

well, they might, i know the system im familiar with involes actually shooting something at your car and using the frame as a ground, then just messing with yor computer.

i really dont see how cops could just send out some sort of signal to target just one car. unless that car sends out some sort of signal itslef like OnStar or some other satelite operated system.

well, they might, i know the system im familiar with involes actually shooting something at your car and using the frame as a ground, then just messing with yor computer.

i really dont see how cops could just send out some sort of signal to target just one car. unless that car sends out some sort of signal itslef like OnStar or some other satelite operated system.

yea if u have seen 2 fast 2 furious in the beginningof the movie when there is the police chaseand that guys shoots the skyline and fries the computer. i think they are called EMP's

yea if u have seen 2 fast 2 furious in the beginningof the movie when there is the police chaseand that guys shoots the skyline and fries the computer. i think they are called EMP's

haha, yea, its similar to that, but a little less damaging, and stupid looking if you ask me.

I think they wanted to put chips into cars so that the cops could sed a radio signal to you car and it would shut off. I don't know if it has been implemented though.

they were also thinkin about puttin black boxes in cars, to record the computers actions.