[insert cliche 'hi I'm new' title here.]

BadassBunny

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah he got a 04 m3 with 426 hp and its supercharged

Can't think of a less suitable car to charge around the little country lanes in winter. Stiff suspension, loads of torque, 2 (rear) wheel drive, wide tires. The STi would eat it alive.

Nice car though, must look lovely down at the country club.....

Can't think of a less suitable car to charge around the little country lanes in winter. Stiff suspension, loads of torque, 2 (rear) wheel drive, wide tires. The STi would eat it alive.

Nice car though, must look lovely down at the country club.....

i was talkin about his summer car. because everyone knows jeff loves to brag about his car.

subarus are the only way to roll. 3 out of the 4 cars in my family are subarus, and my mom's outback is as good in the snow as my dad's explorer until the snow gets to be up to the bumper. wide tires in snow = death. i rock super ghetto skinny studded tires on the front of my car (its a '90, before subaru had awd on all their cars) and i pass SUVs stuck on the side of the road on a regular basis.

nah he got a 04 m3 with 426 hp and its supercharged

Sounds sweet, I love M3s. I got to test drive one a few months ago when we were shopping for cars for my dad. The shifter is silky smooth!

Who's Jeff BTW? What's his alias?

subarus are the only way to roll. 3 out of the 4 cars in my family are subarus, and my mom's outback is as good in the snow as my dad's explorer until the snow gets to be up to the bumper. wide tires in snow = death. i rock super ghetto skinny studded tires on the front of my car (its a '90, before subaru had awd on all their cars) and i pass SUVs stuck on the side of the road on a regular basis.

I can't wait to try mine out in the snow. I've already got a set of all-season tires on, just gotta wait for the white stuff now!

Whoa, I thought this was the 'what car do u drive' thread for a second, lol. Thread officially hijacked!

Peter - why'd u have a yellow top btw? Did u have THAT many accessories, etc that u needed a deep cycle? Polo green n yellow are a common combination on gagt. I think Luniz did that too?

Anyways, Dec 10-11th is the ITC training session - who am I staying with? Also, anybody actually going to BE there?

I'm thinkin about goin to Blue Sunday am.. leave by 2ish. I hafta be at work at 5.

Thanks for all the replies, fellas. I appreciate it.

Peter - why'd u have a yellow top btw? Did u have THAT many accessories, etc that u needed a deep cycle? Polo green n yellow are a common combination on gagt. I think Luniz did that too?

The blazertech driving lamps and catz fogs used a lotta juice. And I had a 600 Watt Kenwood Amp powering two 10" Sony Xplods. So whenever the bass hit hard when I had the stock battery, all my lights would dim for a second.

The yellow top helped and I was able to run everything just fine. :TSX:

I'm sure the parents on here Papasteeze, Skimom, and Ski999 would agree.

Hey! you are going to ruin my rep of being a dirty old man preying on snow bunnies half my age!! Seriously though, if there is anything I can do to help get kids on the snow from down south here, I will. the more the merrier. Blue on Saturday for us and CB CAT team thing on Sunday.

We should set up some sort of PASkiandRide meeting place at Blue at a certain time on Saturday and Sunday maybe in front of the big trail map at the top of the Main Street/ Burma lifts.

How about lets just meet on the one trail, and one lift they have open somewhere, sometime...It shouldn't be that hard

i love how there are so many guys in this community that everything always results in car talk or something of the like, lol.

Funny u say that, cuz I don't mind at all - as the 1 link in my sig may imply. :)

Anyways, I'm def going to Blue tomorrow/today. Leaving at 630ish am, planning to arrive around 8-830. Leaving by 2 [i have work at 5]. Look for me! I have camo goggles n pajama snow pants!

^ Hey Matt. What's shakin? Jim told me u were trash talkin chick riders. wtf? Thanks for the offer, I'll let u know.. I'm checkin into all available options.

I was really hoping Lazy Mile woulda been open, but no, it wasn't.

I won't be able to get back up there til Friday nite after work, but I won't be on the mtn [altho, come to think of it, I should haha]. Saturday at 8am begins the ITC training, so I'll be up there thru Sunday whenever I leave.

Did anybody grind that branch that was off to the left on Vista? I tried it, n then when I went to hit it again, there was a crowd of ppl with the same idea, n I needed to leave.

i wasnt shit talking about anyy one. i just said that i hat it when girls can ride better than me. but i suck anyway. i might be up there sunday. cause i just got my board waxed and tuned so i wanna ride it to see how it is. so if u wanna ride after ur kiddie school hit me up on aim at focusinltowniter or call me at 267-987-8210 cause i might be up there sunday. later snowbunny

Edited by snowboard4life