Offical Opening Day

skigurl

I read somewhere that they are starting night skiing on opening day. I got it from someone that was there today on the ski instructer meeting. I don't know which person to beleve!!!! :unsure::clap:bravo For the early opening, yay. We should all have a run together at CB.

anyone down for a mini pasr day on saterday on cb? This time ill actually FIND you guys.

About a 50% chance I'll be around...

Rob, I have bad news for you...If CB was gonna open anything tomorrow for anyone, they would be out grooming tonight, and making more snow ontop of that, then grooming that all flat....(they groom the piles out and then blow a little more on top most times) so If you don't see any groomers going around, you are outta luck for tomorrow. Also I stand corrected on saying instructors are on snow tomorrow. They are on snow next saturday

I have talked to a few insturctors, and the head race coach. They are opening the 9th, (incase you guys didn't pick up on that yet). They have also said that night skiing with start the Thus after they open. Hope this helps everyone out.