Offical Opening Day

skigurl

Friday for sure from everyone I saw at CB today.. BTW - when I left at 6pm they were still blowing hard. They are going to have a lot of great coverage for opening day.

For the first time in a while I looked at the forcast, and was very happy...Should be more or less round the clock snowmaking for the next week or so :rock

Bah, I hope they open night skiing from the get go. They probably won't, but It'll be hard for me to ski during the day hours right now. I've already skipped 6 out of the past 10 days of school, so it's looking pretty sketchy for friday. I usually have church sunday, but I might have to skip that, haha.

Anyone know anything about the "friends and family day" mentioned over on RideCB?

Is the new owner going to have private day on his new hill? Is it for the staff? How do I get an invite?

First I heard of it too, must be for the employees? - BTW everyone who is on here and on that board needs to add www.paskiandride.com to thier signature. It really irks a couple of people over there, I think it is kinda funny since the info typically is better here.

First I heard of it too, must be for the employees? - BTW everyone who is on here and on that board needs to add www.paskiandride.com to thier signature. It really irks a couple of people over there, I think it is kinda funny since the info typically is better here.

haha, yeah, theyre gettin mad over there.

CB Has made the official announcement. 8:00AM-5:00PM

Trails opening from the top:

Birches, King Tut, and Mark Anthony, as well as the Terrain Park and Half pipe. Sullivan's trail and The Sphinx are supposed to open, but I dont see how you could get to them with out Marjie's open so hopefuly that will open too. (They only have 9 trails out of 'up to 12' listed)

Camelback Ski Area

Sullivan's trail and The Sphinx are supposed to open, but I dont see how you could get to them with out Marjie's open so hopefuly that will open too. (They only have 9 trails out of 'up to 12' listed)

Camelback Ski Area

I thought the same thing this morning and think Marjies not open is a typo.

As far as I can tell they been blowing on that since the start of making snow so there should be pleanty of base.

By 5 or 530 (I think our district says they will announce a closing atleast 2 hrs prior to when school should start) there won't be much snow it sounds like. By 730 (when HS starts) or by 9 (when elem. school starts) there may be a lot more snow. I'm hoping tonight they will just deside to scrap it for tomorrow...And I can go skiing

The worst of the storm will hit there right smack dab in the middle of the morning rush hour. No doubt cancellations will be flying as fast as the snowflakes are falling. The graphic you see here is the most up to date AccuWeather.com snowfall forecast

lets hope it stays true