Snowtubing Terrain Park

Bear Creek PR

Some of you may have already heard that snowtubing won't be open for another few weeks until we get the parts for our new magic carpet. So in the meantime, since we've got plently of snow in that area, it looks like there may be a new terrain park....

Edited by bearcreek_chick

I have been working in cahoots to sabotage :ph34r: the parts needed so that a great idea I heard at the end of last season can come to fruition! Glad to be of help..

Scroll down to post #25 :) you heard it here first!! http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1367

Edited by Papasteeze

30/30/30 is that a code or something???

sorta - it's a ratio of ticket sales.

So Bear Creak might have riding into late Spring this season? I hope they stay open later than Blue mountain, then I can try it out.

Doug - you would have fun in the park and racing the gates at NASTAR. Stay tuned, we will be heading up weeknights soon.

The jump line is badass and just what bear creek needed! keep them as long as possible! the run in to the first jump is fine if you just keep goin after that little jump in the side park. the last one needs a little more tranny like ski_unit said, or maybe just push the top of it down the hill to shallow it out.

Some of you may have already heard that snowtubing won't be open for another few weeks until we get the parts for our new magic carpet. So in the meantime, since we've got plently of snow in that area, it looks like there may be a new terrain park....

there any way u all wil be having the new terrain park there all year?

yo y dont u want a steep landing there the best ever, i mean whaats bad about steeps... wil lb up friday to check it out and film a little bit so be there if u wanna b on my site ahahah

i love steep landings, the problem with this is that its MUCH steeper than the takeoff, so if your speed isnt perfect you either case or wayyy overshoot. for example, the one time i was a little short, cased and literally bounced over half of the landing. the landing doesnt need to be flat, but it needs to be closer to the grade of the takeoff