CB rhodo and best park

Shadows

This message was written by our Park Crew Supervisor in response to your comments regarding the terrain park set up and the Park Crew:

To all participants of the terrain park forum:

Thank you to everyone who wrote in. We do appreciate all postings and are listening to your feedback. Our staff of park builders and park supervisors is aware of these concerns and are making changes daily.

Being that only one park is open currently; we are trying to balance the difficulty and size of the jumps, while maintaining safety as our first priority. We began snowmaking today in the Rhododendron Glen, and it should be open later next week.

Please bear with us as we continue to fine tune our park to make it enjoyable for riders and skiers of all abilities.

Camelback management is committed to improving our Terrain Park and Halfpipe. We always appreciate your suggestions and comments, and we want you know that our goal is to work on having the best parks in the region

CB seems to really be pushin parks this season. either that or they have never been to BC.

either way, they ARE listening to what we say.

just got some new info on this new owner. not sure if everyone knew this or not

but his kids are really into skiing park. so maybe hes gettin influenced.

Any idea of how old? the math doesn't work.. Our fearless new leaders:

camelbeach.jpg

Edited by Papasteeze

well, i dont know, i was told by some park crew.

i have a couple friends on park crew.. they are doing a pretty good job this season so far.. once they open rhodo ill be up there more often.. and for cb to have the best park they need some better rails.. some nice flat ones and what not

Right side of cliffy. Asp isn't wide enough to have a groomed section, and the trail is probobly the best black they have. I would hate to lose it to bumps. Actually I'd vote for marjies but I don't see that happening any times soon.

this is funny bit a little off topic.. i was at blue and i was riding up the lift with theses two boarders (the one was using rental equiptment) but the guy said "i think we are so good because we can do bump runs, and if you can do a bump run then just riding a trial is nothing" so im sitting here thinking alright haha thats cool.. untill we go to get off the lift and i just sat down a bit a watched them get off first then i got off and the kid who was saying they were sooo good just competely fell over and drilled his knees into the ice and he knocked his buddy over.. i swear it was so funnny haa