Ski Free Day at Greek Peak

Ski4Food

Greek Peak will once again be open for FREE on Christmas Eve (December 24th)

With the donation of one canned good you can enjoy the slopes from 9:30-5 and still make it home in time for midnight mass!

We should have most of the mountain open and all areas of the terrain park!

It'll be a great oppurtunity to come ski at Greek Peak!

Let me know if you're planning on coming up! It looks to be a great day on snow!

On behalf of everyone at Greek Peak "Happy Holidays" :thumb

Greek Peak will once again be open for FREE on Christmas Eve (December 24th)

With the donation of one canned good you can enjoy the slopes from 9:30-5 and still make it home in time for midnight mass!

We should have most of the mountain open and all areas of the terrain park!

It'll be a great oppurtunity to come ski at Greek Peak!

Let me know if you're planning on coming up! It looks to be a great day on snow!

On behalf of everyone at Greek Peak "Happy Holidays" :thumb

make the drive about 2 hours shorter and you can charge what ever you want.

Someone was right when they said local charities and food pantries are hurting this season due to the hurricanes. We all supported the hurricane victims but neglected those in our own back yards.

I know the ski free day conflicts for a lot of you...

But (It's just a thought and I'd like some feedback)

If we tried to do another day where proceeds of ticket sales went to a good cause how many of you would be interested in coming up for the day?

Or perhaps another free ski day with a canned food donation.

You all are a good market study, there's a little bit of everyone on here, and I know if I can get some of you to make the drive, then people in our local market will surely be on board as well.

Our season is usually a few weeks longer than yours so maybe an early sping event.

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks for all the great input and for adopting this NY'er into PSAR!

I think a lot of people on this board are a little broke. I think something where you brought in 3 or 5 cans of food (or other stuff like that) would a good idea. Mountain Creek gave free tickets to anyone who donated $25 to redcross (threw them) a free ticket. THat was another good idea.

I think a lot of people on this board are a little broke. I think something where you brought in 3 or 5 cans of food (or other stuff like that) would a good idea. Mountain Creek gave free tickets to anyone who donated $25 to redcross (threw them) a free ticket. THat was another good idea.

That's true, but the broke-ness also comes into play on the longer drive to NY... I for one would go, and think you would have a good local response, but I'm not so sure you'd be able to lure a whole lot of people from this area up... Maybe like Rob said, right after our season ends.