What nights does your school club have their outings at CB?

setagehtta

How can I get my school to go to Camelback? I would like my HS to have a few of these types of nights, anywhere, be it if its Bear Creek, or Blue. Do I have to get my school signed up? :blink::confused I would love to have my school all go to any mountain for one night, that would be freakin sweet :rock:woot:rolleyes:

Yeah, they start next friday-i'm in it. It's cheap riding, with rides for 6 nights. (Lift and bus for 6 nights is like, 180, or 250-i forget. Shadows, are you still at eahs, or did you graduate?

yea im still at easton, junior. and the club is like 175 or something, its pretty cheap. (i think) that includes bus, rentals, and lift. im not in it.

Edited by Shadows

yea im still at easton, junior. and the club is like 175 or something, its pretty cheap. (i think) that includes bus, rentals, and lift. im not in it.

I'm sophmore. I think for rentals it's like 250. It's a pretty good deal, since i don't drive yet, and can't always get rides up.

Hey Shadows, I have a buddy who is a Junior at Easton. His name is Mike Kelow. You know him?

• 3 weeks later...

How can I get my school to go to Camelback? I would like my HS to have a few of these types of nights, anywhere, be it if its Bear Creek, or Blue. Do I have to get my school signed up? :blink::confused I would love to have my school all go to any mountain for one night, that would be freakin sweet :rock:woot:rolleyes:

Ask a teacher who skis or boards to help you get a club started. It's probably too late for this season, but with some effort you could have a club in place for next seaason.