new years

Oldboardwax

I wish I could go, but I went to BC yesterday, and since I lack a car and license, its all about my mom taking me up for an hour drive, and she doesn't ski or snowboard, so most likely the answer will be no for a ride.

I can't wait until next year when I can drive. I'm getting a season pass to BC, and a job over the summer to pay for it, gas, and insurance.......

I hate living in Philly for the most part. Its always a bitch to go snowboarding because of the ride situation.

Edited by justin

I wish I could go, but I went to BC yesterday, and since I lack a car and license, its all about my mom taking me up for an hour drive, and she doesn't ski or snowboard, so most likely the answer will be no for a ride.

I can't wait until next year when I can drive. I'm getting a season pass to BC, and a job over the summer to pay for it, gas, and insurance.......

I hate living in Philly for the most part. Its always a bitch to go snowboarding because of the ride situation.

ouch! i live like 15 min away

Yea, living in philly sucks. Good street spots for some urban riding and bmx, but other than that it sucks ass to get to a mountain.

Bear Creek is an hour on a good day, it may not seem like much but my mom like I said doesn't ski or ride, and has no desire to learn. That means its 4 hours of driving for her in one day.....

Where in Philly do you live?

I'm in South Philly.. if you're anywhere nearby, I could probably give you a ride on days I head up there..

Where in Philly do you live?

I'm in South Philly.. if you're anywhere nearby, I could probably give you a ride on days I head up there..

I'm from the suburbs of NE, like practically in the suburbs but still in philly.

I'm right by Krewstown Rd, if you know that.

I'm from the suburbs of NE, like practically in the suburbs but still in philly.

I'm right by Krewstown Rd, if you know that.

Yup. My parents live up there.. I went to BVM & Ryan - they live on Chapel Rd, over near the Swim Club.

I can prolly swing by up there on some weekends, though I won't be heading back to the creek for a bit, until my doctor clears me (i broke my wrist last year, got surgery on august, and he's not sure it is strong enough to take a fall for another couple weeks..)