Last Day Of Skiing In 2005

toast21602

Just got back from Blue after 3 /12 hours of skiing the park. they have some new features that are pretty sick but the pipe was kinda crappy. they have 3 new rails/boxes that they added within the last 24 hours and they are all pretty sick. conditions werent too bad today but the granular mess has got to go.

i think i saw Jeff and Doug go through sidewinder today while i was coming off the battleship box.. i still have no idea who anybody is on this site when out on the slopes except for justo and trevor... even though i'm on here all the time. i dont think there is much of a freeskiing community here on paskiandride in the Blue Mountain forum.....

Just got back from Blue after 3 /12 hours of skiing the park. they have some new features that are pretty sick but the pipe was kinda crappy. they have 3 new rails/boxes that they added within the last 24 hours and they are all pretty sick. conditions werent too bad today but the granular mess has got to go.

i think i saw Jeff and Doug go through sidewinder today while i was coming off the battleship box.. i still have no idea who anybody is on this site when out on the slopes except for justo and trevor... even though i'm on here all the time. i dont think there is much of a freeskiing community here on paskiandride in the Blue Mountain forum.....

Toast, I saw trevor in the lodge, but i see justin, him, that kid in the crazy orange/white jacket (ryan maybe?) Do you have a mostly grey jacket similar to Kevins?

up-flat rail on the left hip, c-box on the right hip, mini battleship box in the lower park

I like the new additions...the only thing i dont like about the park one of the jumps kinda angles u into the trees I hit that sucker a little off and ended up in the woods... :rock

Edited by Dubness20