Monday at Blue mt

stevePSSC

I'm headin up there with my one friend for just the night on monday.. any chance ill see any other pasr members there?

EDIT: not sure if im going... i think its gonna rain a little haha so i might save my 20 bucks for some other night

Edited by brtndominant

I'm headin up there with my one friend for just the night on monday.. any chance ill see any other pasr members there?

EDIT: not sure if im going... i think its gonna rain a little haha so i might save my 20 bucks for some other night

ye ai will prlly be there. depnds on if my cars gives me more sh*t

:wiggle

I really want to go after work and I will even if it's raining :rock I don't want ThinkSnow Grag calling me a fair weather skier... :nana since he skied in the rain the other day... :rock:wiggle Hopefully it will change over to snow tomorrow. I would hate to not hit 100 days this season because of being afraid of getting a little wet. Mad Steezy and maybe it will just be light rain or drizzle.

They're calling for a 1/4 inch today, an inch of rain tonight...That's hardly a drizzle

yeah im not headin up there today so im just gonna save my money and head up next weekend or next monday but ill let you guys know.. and doug maybe we can hit some runs together when i do go up to blue again

oh and maybe ill let ya check out my corrado hahah

Edited by brtndominant

yea well my day at the mountian didnt happen. :censored: car. i really hate dodge cars.

The trucks aren't too bad though. :rock

EDIT: I went up today, from like 11-3:30, and i had a freaking blast. It was fine the first hour or so, and then it started raining. I can't really complain though- i had a lot of fun. Another good part is that i didn't get totally soaked. I have a waterproof jacket, but i can't say the same for my pants. In the park they put in a huge jump (like the top 2) with a huge gap, right before the new wallride. The new wallride was also somewhat hittable, and right after the wallride, before the flat down box, they put in the flat/down/flat rail. They took the disco box out of the lower park, also. Boardercross course is looking pretty bad- bare spots. Conditions were pretty good-at least i think so- barely any ice, and a good amount of pow.

Edited by stevo182

The trucks aren't too bad though. :rock

EDIT: I went up today, from like 11-3:30, and i had a freaking blast. It was fine the first hour or so, and then it started raining. I can't really complain though- i had a lot of fun. Another good part is that i didn't get totally soaked. I have a waterproof jacket, but i can't say the same for my pants. In the park they put in a huge jump (like the top 2) with a huge gap, right before the new wallride. The new wallride was also somewhat hittable, and right after the wallride, before the flat down box, they put in the flat/down/flat rail. They took the disco box out of the lower park, also. Boardercross course is looking pretty bad- bare spots. Conditions were pretty good-at least i think so- barely any ice, and a good amount of pow.

ehhh i hate dodge all together.

i should be able to get up there tomorrow.

Here we go again another thread turning into cars :rofl. But since we are on it my uncle the mechanic always says Doge is junk. Kind of funny that was one of the first things my cousin learned to say. Kind of backfired on us when she told someone at the Schnecksville Fair who was driving a Dodge Durango "Dodge Junk".

Here we go again another thread turning into cars :rofl. But since we are on it my uncle the mechanic always says Doge is junk. Kind of funny that was one of the first things my cousin learned to say. Kind of backfired on us when she told someone at the Schnecksville Fair who was driving a Dodge Durango "Dodge Junk".

shes right with that DODGE IS JUNK

Ford stands for Fix Or Repair Daily...

For me personally I won't buy American cars. So far I've had a 1990 VW, a 1999 VW, a 2001 Nissan, and my current 06 Subaru and they have all been nice. Maybe my bias against US autos is because my parents have always had Hondas, Acuras, VW's, and BMW's. All the rentals I've had have been American cars including a Dodge Durango once and they have not been so nice. I recently drove a friends Jeep Grand Cherokee and it was very loose in the way it handled. I need to hit up the Schnecksville fair next year. Going to the Allentown Fair is such an ego boost for me because I feel like Tom Cruise since I have all my teeth and don't have fat hanging out of my wife beater.. :rofl Two people in my building drive Prius's and they look pretty cool but you pay a big premium for the fuel economy.

Fitness is not a concern for most people in the Pocono region.

If your from abington, why does your school go to Blue. They should go to Elk since its the closest, and then Montage cuz its second closest.

Id help if you knew were abington was. Abington is just outside of Philadelphia, therefore Elk is about 3 hours from my school, and blue is 1 and a half hours. Do the math. Trust me i like elk alot better and seeing how they got like 10 inchs of snow last night and today id rather go there, but Blue is much closer. I hear ya Jeff. I just wanna shred razors and challenge,don't worry Jeff, most kids in my school won't be on the diamonds, so were in the clear :) If you see someone in a White camo jacket and black pants thats me, the name is Dan.

Stevo,

My upper body also stayed dry but my lower body long underwear was wet within 5 runs. I used to always wear crappy jackets like Columbia or the stuff from Burlington coat factory. I had a Heli-hanson from when I was 18-24 and am using my current Heli Hanson jacket and it is great and it was only 140 bucks. My current pants are Ride Snowboard pants and they are super nice except in the rain. I need to bite the bullet and shell out mucho dinero for some Gore-Tex pants. The cool thing about wearing a helmet in the rain is that your head stays dry. It looks like the precip has finally ended in Allentown and tonight should be nice and probably real windy. Maybe I'll see some of you up there.

I got my 686 jacket (last year's) for 100 at amateur athlete. I love it so much-best jacket i've ever had. With a helmet, you can also tell right away if it's sleeting or raining. :rock