Goggles

skidude

Hey guys

I am looking to get a pair of goggles that have replaceable lenses (so I could just switch from a clear to a tinted lense at night)

I was thinking about getting a pair of oakleys, but I'm not sure.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Also, I want the kind with 2 lenses (so they don't fog up)...

i got oakley a frames and they are great and are good looking and very comfortable

but the strap for them isn't too long and is agusted to the largest possible to fit my helmit (my helmit isn't too big)

but they fit the helmet frame wise and are ok strap wise

they don't fog up beacuse of vents on top and bottom

i am not exactlysure about interchangable lense but i am prety sure u can

oakly wisdoms are big goggles

my friend is selling his b/c they don't fit his helmit

pm me if you want them and i will buy them off of him and sell them to u

or any one who wants them for a little bit under the price i bought them for

i won't lie about the price igot them from my friend at

don't get mad if my friend sells them beofre i can get to them with your request

Edited by k2madman

Clear lenses are pointless. If you have light enhancing tinted lenses they will be far better at night than clear lenses. During the day time why wouldn't you want the tint for the sun? Only thing I can think of is overcast days, but I still think you are better off with the light enhancing lenses.

Also... it is my experience that contsantly swapping lenses wears out the frames and they don't hold the lens in as well. If you are still hell bent on the idea though, most frames have swappable lenses. My A-Frames definatley have swappable lenses, as do the random pair of bolle goggles I have, and some super old smiths...

i guess you mean clear at night? but anyway i suggest anons, or maybe i dont need to because ever skier and their brother got anons this season. i have the halcyons, and they swap out very easily and have very affordable lenses. the same cant be said of a frames. the halcyons are designed for lens swapping, and i got the frames and a mirrored and a clear lens for less than the retail for persimmon lensed a frames. blue silver fade during the day and clear at night is sooo money.

Edited by skitzo

ya anons are nice..but for 3 years i rode with oakley aframes and they were nice they dont scratch as easy as my smith fuses do now but i like the fit on my smiths alot better then my aframes..smith makes great goggles and lenses are only like $20 for a nice tint.Oakley on the other hand are like 60 or something for a nice tint.Spy is also good.And u might wanna look into the oakley crowbars sence u wear a helmet.

I have the electric EG5s. They are the smaller version of the EG1s. I usually use an amber chrome lens in the daytime. The chrome (Or mirror) reflects sunlight away from your eyes, and you don't see everything orange- it's a light (but functional) tint. In the nighttime, i use either a yellow or a rose lens. They are both for night riding, but i like the rose lens better. The rose lens brings out a lot of detail in the snow, and you can easily see snow levels. The yellow does the same, but not as much. Whatever goggles you get, research on the website about the available lens selections, and their uses, and decide from there. I highly reccoment electics- they never fog, unless you're really sweating.

I have a pair of clear Oakely's that I use at night and a pair of tinted light enhancing Scott's. The Scott's fit better around my eyes and don't pinch as much as the Oakelys. I also have a pair of clear wrap around safety glasses that I use at night, when it's not really cold, because I can't stand air blowing into my eyes.