Blues Quad is broke down

wuzDATurSteezermine

tonight i was driving up to the mt and saw a huge butt load of people standing near the challenge chair, i was like the quad cant be that bad .. then i saw the orange rope... sometime this mornig the quad broke down and has been down all day, my sources, being joel the manager of lift ops, said the part that broke was stuck in the panama because there having problems with the locks and stuff out there, when will the lift be up? who knows, i'd just like to warn everyone whos planning a trip up there so they dont wait an hour for a lift, cause i know i dont like to do that... please check blues site to see if and when it opens again, and i'll try to keep everyone informed since i can see if its moving from my house... thankssssssssss

it is finaly clear that God hates Blue Mountain. The conditions suck and the quad is broke. i took one run down the park and pipe tonight and just hiked stuff that i cared about because there was no way i was going up that lift again.

i recommend parking at the lower lodge so you dont have to wait in that line just to get back up top.

I guess i should have read this before i left haha. I got done 1 run and came down and was wondering why everyone was at the challenge chair, then i saw the ropes.. And yes the conditions weren't very good tonight, and i hit a rock which left a long scrap down the center of my board, luckily it's not deep at all and won't really affect it. Hopefully they fix the chair soon, im heading back up saturday mourning.

if its not fixed by tomorrow when i get out of work i might cry. i need to ski more than 2 runs a night to feed my addiction.

Haha i hear that. I rode the challenge chair twice, and just ran laps on the main street chair.