new board

James Lamar

i got to say something about this, sorry to poch your thread.

booter mountain and free ski check anyone? :yes

:lol haha, yeah right- like cb would do that. I hope they do though. Whenever i'm at cb, i hate to go in, leaving my board out (even when it's locked) My friend just got her goggles jacked up there on friday! I like blue's board check a lot. Hell, even if they didn't have that, they have the ski lockers for use (with your own lock) anyway. Start writing emails.

i have a atomic radon with amp-5 flow bindings..its in good condition all it needs is a filling in on the base and it will be perfect.its a really popy board i love it for jumps.it has a carbon ollie band but its a little stiff for butters but if u weigh more then me(130)u wont have a problem.im asking 200 for all of it.

you have to pay for those lockers at blue... they are $75 a year.

:confused The wooden ones outside? Haha, i've used them before and never paid.

I have some Switch Special x bindings i'll let go for 30 bucks. I only used them a few times (for obvious reasons-step ins)

i have a atomic radon with amp-5 flow bindings..its in good condition all it needs is a filling in on the base and it will be perfect.its a really popy board i love it for jumps.it has a carbon ollie band but its a little stiff for butters but if u weigh more then me(130)u wont have a problem.im asking 200 for all of it.

wut size ?