Any Bets On Sib?

skimom

This board has gotten pretty dull and boring since all the regulars were banned, Dave.

^^Sib

Sib:

I cruise the evicted kids board now and then. It makes me laugh. 

Think about it...

Skimom^^

Now if someone under 21 posted that comment about the "evicted kids board" they would get banned withen 15 minutes. But I bet Skimom gets away free :banghead

Skimom as far as calling us evicted most of us choose to leave after getting everything delete...We were banned and unbanned....And if you were lucky enough you could be banned again like me :nana Y'all wish you could be like me :wiggle

Eh hopefully she'll stop over, the "more experienced" crowd is an asset to the board, however, way too many people underestimate the evicted kids. When you combine passion, intelligence, and a desire to learn, it can be a strong force.

This board is just going to get bigger and better, while other boards stand still... Everyone is welcome to come aboard

I didn't know everyone was banned from the RideCB board....If I knew that i would have checked out here more often. Its pretty funny how Dave just banned everyone. Oh well. I honestly like this board better...on the RideCB one you had to watch your ass (even though i didnt post much) so you didnt get banned. This one is different...MUCH BETTER :rock:rock .