Free Ride team and blue mtn. so sick this year

Nipples

Werd up. Hows the arm kid?

The sand man got him.. Big weekend coming up! His arm is OK nice thin clean line, no biggie it closed up the next day, thanks for asking. The fine folks at Shawnee redressed his arm after he smashed a pole to his mouth the following day.

While Steven “Splitlip” Larick of Landenberg PA used every inch of Shawnee Mountain’s 3000 foot terrain park to show that he deserved a ticket to the Finals. The judges were torn between these two competitors but only one could move on to the finals. After learning that “Splitlip” Larick qualified for the finals at a previous event, the decision was easy.
Edited by Papasteeze

I had so much fun last saturday at blue mtn. with the Free Ride team.

Awesome, it was great to have you along. The other kids are already asking when you will be back. We try to have a lot of fun when we go out, it is a much better environment to learn in!

That's awesome I'm glad you had a good time. Next time I want to race you down tuts lane backwards.

No racing on open slopes.. Sorry Doug, I am not going to allow you challenge my 12 year old kid to race down a slope backwards. What are you thinking?

And so you know, his handicap is around 50 going backwards and that was from last year.

I want to race Ridge down Switchback, those new skis of his look really fast.

Come over to BC Wednesday night if the weather holds up they should be running Nastar. We will switching up between 2 sets of new skis - so that he can determine better which ones he wants for his GS race on Sunday.

Both boys have gotten lectures from me about racing on open slopes. Stupid stuff has happened to often, too frequently lately. Ridge about decapitated a rider sitting on slope out of sight below a headwall at ELK on Saturday when he was freesking with his friends after the SL race. All of his worst spills have come from the open slopes and there have been a lot of them this year compared to last.

Please do not encourage my kids to race down any slope that is not set up to race on. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Last weekend for Freeriders is this weekend. Come on out and join up for the day, or just stop in and say hi! We have been getting a lof of daily sessioners this month, and everyone is having a good time. Remember that we are happy and qualified to teach to any level of freerider. Everyone in the group is very supportive of newcomers and enjoy seeing the experts thow down bigtime. Since it is the last weekend we will be filming both days and we will have some guest skiers along too.

If you have any questions please let me know.