SCREW THE Z GAMES

Gurp

SCREW THE Z GAMES. This competition is so freaking rigged it aint even funny. Today i competed and almost 90% of the people that i competed against fell. I didnt fall and had a better run than everyone. I thought i had first and so did everyone else that i knew in the comp. Specail bonus tonight too. If u get first ur entered in a comp at sugerloaf. Well my run everyone thought i got first on i happened to get 6th. The kid who won was Ryan Breslin. He FELL on the 40ft rail and only took 1 run. So im am mega pissed right now. maybe if the judges stop getting :sex in the ass, they could actually judge the competiton right.

SCREW THE Z GAMES. This competition is so freaking rigged it aint even funny. Today i competed and almost 90% of the people that i competed against fell. I didnt fall and had a better run than everyone. I thought i had first and so did everyone else that i knew in the comp. Specail bonus tonight too. If u get first ur entered in a comp at sugerloaf. Well my run everyone thought i got first on i happened to get 6th. The kid who won was Ryan Breslin. He FELL on the 40ft rail and only took 1 run. So im am mega pissed right now. maybe if the judges stop getting :sex in the ass, they could actually judge the competiton right.

What was your run like.

thats super lame man. they favor the locals like crazy up there and its so freakin lame. if you arent local you might as well not go. last week for snowboarders 15+ the winner fell twice on both of his runs and STILL WON... why? local of course...

who got 2nd...3rd for skiers?

I think they would consider Gurp a local, as seeing he works their.

yeah he rides at cb.. not to often though i dont think.. i know his mom is the head of the ski school though..

anywho that kid is sick as well i was riding with him last year up at creek and he was killing the s-rail and the huge booter they had last year like it was his job

that kid only took 1 run? interesting.. my run was like this, switch 270 on blindside switchup on flat box, 270 off flat rail, switch 270 on 270 off both coffin and flat box, 270 off 40ftr

but that kid did a switch diaster on the kink rail which gave him the extra points, if i would have known thats what he threw i woulda did a switch 270 diaster =(

drew def got f'd over on this one, only other skier to 270 off mad clean on the 40

oh yea and i took 2nd and my buddy calvin kocher took 3rd

one thing I have learned is that you need to be so much OBVIOUSLY better to win a judged comp. steven was 450 ing a box early season but never landed it 3 times - he didn't place, if he had just 270'd on and off he would have took it. SO some comps are judged fairly (RT) I did get a great message from one of the judges who took the time to message me with props for him trying..

I think that message meant more to him than the winning. Just a thought. Have fun out there guys!