Stayin' Alive in the Terrain Park/CB Terrain Park Music

mtnbiker99x

What kind of music should they play in the terrain park?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of music should they play in the terrain park?

• Alternative/Punk/Hard Rock Mix
    • Old/New Country
    • Totally 70's Disco (BeeGees, Chic, Donna Summer, Gloria Gaynor)--the current playlist
    • Eletronic/Dance
    • Hip-Hop/R&B

Tryin to stay alive in the terrain park so stop the torture already!! Give us a break and lets keep the Bee Gees, Kool and the Gang, Dianna Ross, and Michael Jackson out of our terrain park!

Camelback has to be the only mountain in the world that plays 70's disco in their park.

(I am sure everyone will have fun with this--LOL)

Still don't get the whole hip-hop/freestyle thing... :confused I'm definitely all for the punk/hard rock mix in the park. I know some people are down with the whole "get relaxed before i do some crazy stuff" thing... not me. Personally, hit me with some 3 Doors Down, a little bit of Pennywise, and some Hawthorne Heights for a little screamo pleasure. That about covers it for me.

Even though the music sucked the conditions were pretty decent for how warm it was.

The past few times I been to Camelback I noticed that they have been playing all this Disco 70's in the park not the usuall stuff. Everyone seems to hate the Disco so they shoudl do something about it.

I would like them to play some faster punk, something with some metal influence. Pennywise would be great to play. And some nofx and other stuff like that. I'd even put up with a little rap, but nothing poppy. I'm not sure which is worse, max 106.3 they played last year or the disco this year. Someone should bring this up on CB's board.

I would like them to play some faster punk, something with some metal influence. Pennywise would be great to play. And some nofx and other stuff like that. I'd even put up with a little rap, but nothing poppy. I'm not sure which is worse, max 106.3 they played last year or the disco this year. Someone should bring this up on CB's board.

yes, yes it would.