NASTAR Nationals

skidude

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pic here was on the lower mountain below CBs run. It was were the little kids were racing but they thought that the weather was too bad to race on any other trails so I got one run there.

Edited by skidude

i garuntee he doesn't know what natty light is...

:unsure:

Edit:

"Natural Light, for those who like yellow water

Ok, I admitt it, I'm biased against light beers. I recognize they have a place in the world. I mean females should be allowed to binge drink too and many of them have phobia's about gaining weight from it. So Natty Light can get them smashed in a social setting without as many calories. Also if you're trying to get in shape but don't wanna stop drinking I suppose this would be a better alternative than Natty Ice.

Ok I've has enough of being impartial. This beer tastes like a mixture of water and extremely cheap beer. Not all that suprising since that's what it is. Miller Lite might be accused of being watered down, but in the case of Natty I seriosly think they just brew one kind of beer. For Natty Ice they freeze it and take out some water. For Natty Light they just pump a few hundred gallons of tap water into the vat.

As for the properties of the beer, Natty Light has a thin sickly yellow color. It hopefully has almost no smell b/c you're consumeing it as cold as possible. Natty Light is probably the worst beer I've ever had warm. It reeks of the weird creamed corn smell and causes a gag relex than even Ron Jeremy couldn't produce.

On the plus side all Light beer is crap, and if you're gonna throw down you're hard earned money for it you may as well get the best deal. At the standard Natty Price of $5.99-$7.99 a case it's a bargain. If you drink fast enough you might not even mind the taste."

Edited by skidude

haha skidude. i figured u didnt come up with that on your own. but i gurantee you that once you get to college you will become very familiar with the following:

Naty Light

Naty Ice

Pabst

Red Dog

Ice House

and maybe a few other cheap ones depending on where you are going to school. i can gurantee though that almost any college campus you hit has Naty everywhere you turn, it is a staple of college life, lol.

Hmmmm, I dunno...I can't quote the USSA handbook off hand, but it sure does say something pretty specific about no alcohol, except over 21 and ONLY at specific types of functions (frat parties weren't included). The penalty was something lik a one year suspension.

Sounds like a very dry collegiate experience for the Dude.

Hmmmm, I dunno...I can't quote the USSA handbook off hand, but it sure does say something pretty specific about no alcohol, except over 21 and ONLY at specific types of functions (frat parties weren't included). The penalty was something lik a one year suspension.

Sounds like a very dry collegiate experience for the Dude.

the dude has already asked me to take him to Lehigh frat parties.....i knew his mother would NOT approve of such actions, so i had to tell him some day....

we've got ourselves an alcoholic on our hands :rock

jib u get all the shitty beers.... though i never had pabst or red dog or ice house even. When i drink ima drink good shit. aka Labatt Blue, Killians, Sam Adams, Budweiser ain't bad, Corona, High Life, etc... Then after you're feeling good off of any of those u go to the junk beer cause then you don't taste the difference :P