NASTAR Nationals

skidude

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jib u get all the shitty beers.... though i never had pabst or red dog or ice house even. When i drink ima drink good shit. aka Labatt Blue, Killians, Sam Adams, Budweiser ain't bad, Corona, High Life, etc... Then after you're feeling good off of any of those u go to the junk beer cause then you don't taste the difference :P

well i dont actually drink anymore so i dont get anything, lol. but when ur going to parties that are 5buck cups at the door for all you can drink. those are the usual suspects. the only problem with parties like that is you have to give ur cups to chicks to get filled cause the dudes working the tap fill the ladies first as you would guess. either that or get to know the dudes in the house and when they see your head they will be climbing on the bar to hand you ur cup over everyone. when i drank in a smaller group on my own i would usually get Labbatt, Corona, Miller, and sometimes Bass. When partying with my boy who works for Labbat Brewing USA it was all Stella Artoi the best beer you can get. So nice. I'd have to say if ur at a party and ur choice is Red Dog or Ice House. take the dog. Ice House is terrible. That shit is notorious for giving you that feeling of alch sitting in ur lungs. If your looking to just get plain hammered off beer....take a trip into canada and bring home some molson xXx. the stuff is so intense. Canada allows higher %alch in beer and xXx is the most alch u can get in a beer on this continent i believe. anyway thats my beer rant. later

thats skidude right underneath the " 8 "....i could recognize that jacket with my eyes closed :yawn EDIT: wait, thats skidude all the way to the right in the speed suit

in regards to the pics...as skidude had correctly stated to me in the past, what if a rep from a mountain came here, and saw members, even management posting degrading pictures? Don't get me wrong, I'm one to have alot of fun, but we've gotta draw the line somewhere....and im sure skimom doesn't like to see pics of her son having superimposed bear bongs on them :lol:

id like to here her actual stance on that one. haha. i see your point there. i will try and keep my photoshopping reserved for tasteful use.

she probably takes skidude out and lets him get hammered all the time :lol::lol::rock

Jeff Im sure other mountains wouldn't like that either :banghead

Missy 2 women (women not girls) and 1 man and one skidude :blink::rock

in the pic i'm guessing, (in no order b.c i can't tell that much) Adam, Carol B, Hellan(sp)

Not a bad guess, skigurl. The pic contains two Carol's and a Skidude. Unless you know Carol B, you would have no way to know the fourth person, who is Mr. B. :rock

• 2 weeks later...
in the pic i'm guessing, (in no order b.c i can't tell that much) Adam, Carol B, Hellan(sp)

Not a bad guess, skigurl. The pic contains two Carol's and a Skidude. Unless you know Carol B, you would have no way to know the fourth person, who is Mr. B. :rock

i apologize for bringing up an old thread here, but i just realized skimom very quietly ignored my question, lol. so what is ur take on all of those pics of the dude? haha