The things I saw tonight...

Metz the Jersey boy

So the theme of the night at CB was partial nudity. On the slopes I saw a group of 3, 2 guys and a girl... the guys both were topless and the girl was in a tank top... insanity. In the parking lot was the best scene though... there was a girl changing into her ski clothes. I must've glanced over at the right time, because this girl was doing a full change, and she was obviously not a fan of underwear. GOOD FOR HER!! and sooooo.... cameltoe took on new meaning tonight.

Of course she was getting out of a car with jersey plates. We bring 'em up right around here...

Side note, I saw Skidude and Skimom today and took a couple runs with the dude, and one with him and mom.

Picks for tonight- 1.) Marjie's. It was so sweet that you can't even deny it. 2.) honeymoon lane. Its always got snow. 3.) cliffy... flat as a board and lots more fun.

Of course she was getting out of a car with jersey plates. We bring 'em up right around here...

Metz- of course we bring 'em up right in Jersey. We're not called Dirty Jerz for nothin! I missed the show, though I'm not really all that disappointed. Must agree with your picks for Marjie's and Cliffy.

I don't know how it is that I keep not catching up with you guys up there. I'll have to do better next time. If nothing else, a lift ride up sounds interesting with you guys.

Wow so the Camelback parking lot is the place for exhibitionists.... :drool haha Metz Jerz...why didn't you take any pictures. I've dated Jersey girls before and even had a serious girlfriend from the garden state so I know what you mean about Dirty Jerz. Those Jersey girls make me feel like a prude... :banghead

That's our goal Doug, that's our goal. We have a reputation as loud, obnoxious girls with no scruples. We have a reputation to hold up. Some of us do it better than others. I for one, would never change in a parking lot. At least not without underwear on. But Doug, have you considered that maybe you are a prude, and it's not just the Jersey girls?

That's our goal Doug, that's our goal. We have a reputation as loud, obnoxious girls with no scruples. We have a reputation to hold up. Some of us do it better than others. I for one, would never change in a parking lot. At least not without underwear on. But Doug, have you considered that maybe you are a prude, and it's not just the Jersey girls?

Oh snap! Haha

So the theme of the night at CB was partial nudity. On the slopes I saw a group of 3, 2 guys and a girl... the guys both were topless and the girl was in a tank top... insanity. In the parking lot was the best scene though... there was a girl changing into her ski clothes. I must've glanced over at the right time, because this girl was doing a full change, and she was obviously not a fan of underwear. GOOD FOR HER!! and sooooo.... cameltoe took on new meaning tonight.

I saw them on my last run.

wow... duchess... I sense some hidden tension between you and doug... you two got a thing going? :yes

yeah, those two dudes without shirts needed to bite it hard... I would have died laughing and they would have frozen.

skifreak- If she did, its obviously working, and she needs to be at CB naked more often. let it snow.

... caring about what. It's not the ski patrol's job to police the mountain.

then whose it is? rangers?

either way, the point is, they have authority and should use it when they feel the need to. especially if the person who needs to be corrected is right in front of them.

Edited by Shadows

then whose it is? rangers?

either way, the point is, they have authority and should use it when they feel the need to. especially if the person who needs to be corrected is right in front of them.

Yeah, actually it is the rangers job. Even so... do you think that ski patroller, or most rangers have any clue about park ettiquete? Until the management takes a insiders interest in the park things like n00bs taking off of rail tranny's isn't going to stop.

Yeah, actually it is the rangers job. Even so... do you think that ski patroller, or most rangers have any clue about park ettiquete? Until the management takes a insiders interest in the park things like n00bs taking off of rail tranny's isn't going to stop.

LMAO! SO true. The Rangers' idea of enforcing park etitiquete is yelling at the few people who actually are good at skiing and can go faster/turn sharper than everyone else.

In the parking lot was the best scene though... there was a girl changing into her ski clothes.

Did you see the guy take off his long undies at the ASRA race? I almost fainted dead onto the floor... ... Let's be serious here - race suits are one thing, but Birthday suits are completely another. I guess that's the difference between men seeing women change and vice versa... :rofl

BTW, Metzy, both you and Atomic passed the speed suit inspection. Furthermore, the female PAskiandride contingent commends you both for picking nice colors.

Did you see the guy take off his long undies at the ASRA race? I almost fainted dead onto the floor... ... Let's be serious here - race suits are one thing, but Birthday suits are completely another. I guess that's the difference between men seeing women change and vice versa... :rofl

BTW, Metzy, both you and Atomic passed the speed suit inspection. Furthermore, the female PAskiandride contingent commends you both for picking nice colors.

First I will address the man stripping out of his long undies. To you sir, I ask: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Its bad enough that 50 year old women had to see this... but couldn't he be locked up for doing that in front of the high school girls that were there??? That was truly something I never saw coming.

Second, thanks 'mom. I appreciate getting the go-ahead to wear the suit again. lol. Jeff and I both picked our suits based on the most important factor- they matched our gear... :rock

Speaking of etiquette....

Some kid landed on his wrist after the last jump in the glade on Saturday. He's sitting there writhing in pain and while the rangers were yelling for people to stop. 2 people decide to hit the jump anyway.

First one on skis was able to turn at the last second and barely avoid him. Second one on a board plowed right into the poor kids back.

What ever happened to using a spotter for your landing?? I guess that's an "old school" idea.

To make things even worse some idiot tries to outrun the sled when they are taking him off and almost runs into the guy in front. Are people that stupid??