Kid in Brown and Green Plaid

BadMrFrosty

I've seen this kid up there a couple times and they were filming yesterday... anyone know who this is.

i think i know who ur talking about. His whole outfit is green and blond plaid kinda camo stuff. I didnt think he was anyone special. Me and my friends arent amazing but we film up there 2. U see a kid wit a yellow jacket doin backside rodeos, front and backflips, adn all other kinds of shit. Look at the side of the jump and im the one filmin him lol.

I belive I've seen this kid too. If it is the kid that I'm thinking about I exchanged like four words with him. He was in front of me taking the same line and landed a 540 off this one jump. I landed and stopped and was like dude that was some sick sh*t and he was like thanks. haha

if hes a skiier and hes got armada ar5s and hes got green plaid pants his name is john..but he wasnt up bc yesterday he was at montage then went to elk to do urban so idn i bet he was at bc a few times tho hes an awsome skier especially on rails hes so sick on them..by far the best in the area.he can 270 on do 3 switch ups then 270 out on like a 22ft flat box which isnt very long.

is his name God? sounds like it.

how did he do in any of he recent comps? anything?

He just won a railjam at montage. But i have only seen him ski twice, but i know theres better people out their. Nick just doesnt realize that Montage isnt the only mountain in the Poconos.

Edited by montageskier

yesterday..theres goin to be another one who will be designed by a local rider at montage and hes an awsome rider...and he will be judging it hes going it for school..its goin to be sometime this month..then theres a slopestyle on march 11th with i think will be moved to late febuary because of the weather.

and sean i ment to say one of the best* but ur right im sure theres better kids but still im sure if there was a box with a gap onto it he could 450 on and do some switch ups and 270 off.

oooh.... all the kids from down here went to the Oakley Rail Jam and Boulder on saturday....$1500 purse for the winner. it was a long rail on a staircase. some snowboarder won with a 270 and 270 off... Kevin (who skis) got second with a 450 on 270 out... should have won, kinda lame that he didnt. but brought home 1000 bones. and then won the usasa comp today at Shawnee. the kids a nut

oooh.... all the kids from down here went to the Oakley Rail Jam and Boulder on saturday....$1500 purse for the winner. it was a long rail on a staircase. some snowboarder won with a 270 and 270 off... Kevin (who skis) got second with a 450 on 270 out... should have won, kinda lame that he didnt. but brought home 1000 bones. and then won the usasa comp today at Shawnee. the kids a nut

That kid is nuts. What was the set up?