Hitting up Bear Creek Sunday the 12th.

ColoradoHigh

Hey everyone, hitting up Bear Creek tommorow. I will have my brand new Scott poles they are red with black and white. I will have black pants on, black boots on, black helmut, red jacket. If anyone notices me, give me a holler, call me AtomicSkier. :rock

The closer he stays the philly the more snow there will be be. Im just outside of philly and right now we have 8-10 inches. I the further north you go the less snow there will be. Philly was suppose to get the most out of this.

I am leaving in like an hour, then I will be at the Creek at like 2:00 or 3:00, I will stay there for awhile. I will have red Scott Poles, black pants and boots, Atomic skis, black helmet. Holla Dave.......

Edited by AtomicSkier556

ill be at bear in an hour im like 5' 3'' with a grey denim burton jacket, giro bad leitenant helmet, oakley goggles, a forum 135 and peice-o-crap burton step-ins

my name is brandon drop me a holla

u could also just look for the kid eatin sh*t on evrything

Edited by forumyoungblood

Bear was definatly worth hitting up today. finally got to hit the woods again lol and timberline (although i think it was closed?) all in all, the best two hours i've had at bear, and i didn't even bother going in the terrain park since pretty much anyday is a good day in there. by the looks of it too many groms in it and the lines were crazy for the quad.

im glad i made it, considering my rover was stuck in some farmers feild last night in a mysterious swamp that was covered in snow :banghead goddammit, thank god he was nice :yes

Bear was definatly worth hitting up today. the best two hours i've had at bear,

I totally agree. I've never seen such nice conditions at bear before. Except while I was puttin all my shit on at the car, at least 5 cars got stuck while pulling in around us. Thankfully we had an expedition so we didn't get stuck

Sunday was the best I've ever seen at Bear. :wiggle It was also the most crowded I've seen. Morning was great, afternoon got way too crowded. The parks were slow with the powder, and that led to a lot of people cruising through and getting in the way!!! :banghead The usual problems with kids riding around rails, and the usual parents with no clue thinking it's cute :killyourself: Overall though, it was an awesome day, conditions were ridiculous, lots of out of towners there in the afternoon. The place was great, I'll be up again Thursday night in the warm weather. :rock

Best day I've had at Bear Creek ever. The powder was nuts, I was blazing trails through the woods out by the triple lift. My friend hit a tree, the other got a concussion going for a 360. So worth it. I landed my first 180 landing backwards I was so stoked. Same jump my friend got the concussion on. I was with a kid with pink googles, a kid in a green hat to the side (snowboarders) A funny looking kid in regular clothes and I was wearing a gray jacket. Great times up there.

I'm gunna have to agree we rode down pretty much the whole mt in the trees it was sick but the terrain park was pretty sketchy today and I got in a fight with some boy bc he was standing on the landing then i cut him off and some shit but it was a real fun say all in all