BC Nastee-R

mbike-ski

Probably gonna miss Thursday NASTAR at BLue this week (got pack for Mt SNow) so I'm thinkin about hitting BC Wednsday since I have a few passes I have to use - anyone else going? What time does it start? :blink:

I believe it's a 6:30 start as well.....Comeon! You can't miss thursday, you have perfect attendance!

your packing for 5 people? that is alot of work. your going to look like the olympic ski team. i hate people who can pack everything so nice and neat. our stuff is always thrown every where

im thinking my son is going to hack up a lung. but sent him to school anyway.. we have to save sick days for skiing days

Lots'0-fun!!! THey really do nice job with the timekeeper anouncements - name, hometown, times run etc. The course was more forgiving then blue - makes for a great place to lose you Nastaar-ginity. Mrs. SnowBun-ski rocked the creek bringing home some new jewelery! Bronze and Silver! That was the first time I was at Bear Creek and i gotta admit I was a little enviuous of the lodge/lounge - the wings are way better than Blues!!! :yes