Nastar at Blue

Metz the Jersey boy

The Blue Mtn Challenge  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this week's edition of the rivalry?

• Doug
    • Metz
  2. 2. What should the loser have to do?

• Ask the pacesetter girl out for Red Lobser
    • Post under the name "Slower than ______" for the next month
    • Ski down Razors bare chested
    • Sing "I'm a little teapot" with all the motions in front of the starter
    • Recieve 1 lash with a skipole
    • Attempt a 360 in the park
  3. 3. Who does more whoring?

• Doug - Posting
    • Jeff - Atomics and BMW's
    • Metz - Talking Unfounded Sh*t

Metz, hands down.

I'm going to be on my superspeeds... with an uber amazing wax combo, and a fantastic edge. There's no edge in equipment. It all comes down to skill and desire.

And if you think I can't arc a turn you must be self-medicating.

On my headphones- Papa Roach, "Getting Away With Murder"

And to think, you might not have to deal with me at Blue anymore... :P

I'm going to enjoy this. I'm going to enjoy this a lot.

What's self medicating... :lol I promised Atomic Jeff I wouldn't show up at Nastar high on sugar free Red Bull like 2 weeks ago..I think that was the day I was staring up at the stars and ThinkSnow Greg beat me... :lol I thought you were getting a season pass at Blue next season. Now I have to decide what book to bring with me to read when I'm waiting for you at the bottom of the quad.. :wiggle:rock

Doug, do you want me to bring the GS:9s tonight to train on? Or should I preserve the tune for tomorrow?

Metz, do you think you're going to beat me, too?

I recommend Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible, seeing as what time of year is coming up. Either that, or Webster's Dictionary. That way you can break out of the Nipples/Mike Tyson division for the national spelling bee. :nana

And bet everything that I'll have LOTS of sugarfree redbull in my system tomorrow night. I might have to challenge you to a Redbull chugging competition too.

No jeff, I don't think I'm going to beat you too. But I definitely feel like I have a 20 HC run in me. I really don't think Doug can touch that.

And please Jeff, preserve the tune. Better change waxes though... its going to be a little warmer than it has been.

Sorry, I don't fool around on race day. Last time I ended up in a red toboggan. But if I was going to fool around, it would be a wicked 4 way with me, duchess, the pacesetter, and the older lady that sits the nastar booth. werd. Now that would be a story.

Edited by Metz the Jersey boy

Sorry, I don't fool around on race day. Last time I ended up in a red toboggan. But if I was going to fool around, it would be a wicked 4 way with me, duchess, the pacesetter, and the older lady that sits the nastar booth. werd. Now thats would be a story.

Sorry Metz, four's too much for me. Too many things to pay attention to. Three's not too bad, nix the pacesetter and you've got a deal.