new rail/set up

kmar2006

The new whale tail/cracker barrel is the shit! Okay okay, i said i don't like circus rails- but this thing is soo fun. I ate shit a few times, but landed it more than i fell. I got some editing to do from today- i'll get some pics and videos up. I saw a few skiers (a girl too-did the whole thing on skis) seshing it today-that takes nuts. I hiked it countless times and i love it. Only thing is- if you're not perfectly straight you're screwed. If you boardslide it, it has to be perfect, or you're screwed. Pics and vids(maybe) later.

wow that thing has the narrowest ramp ever. i could see how it would be a problem for skiers. high potentional for getting nutted if you right over but no room to go sideways with a ramp that small. When mountain creek used to have their 65' double barrel rollercoaster rail up that had the 2 rainbows and 2 inverted rainbows, the only way to get from one end to the other was pumping your knees over it, trying to ride through that much change is hard