Cb Message Board

sibhusky

Just saw this posted on the Camelback site:

DAVES,

YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID

Thanks for the thoughtful comments!

Hope you had a good Easter. Tell Skidude et al to stop by anytime.

Do you think he "unbanned" everyone????

Davey J wrote:

Skibum2112 wrote:

DAVES,

YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID 

Thanks for the thoughtful comments!

Hope you had a good Easter. Tell Skidude et al to stop by anytime.

I've let them know, but I think it's a bit late as the new place is working great for all of us.

Yowza! Score one for Sib

I, by the way have been unbanned, but you gotta be crazy to think I'll be posting over there.

skidudeski wrote:

Whats up with you letting everyone back on?

It's actually been this way for over a week... The season's over, it's time to relax, I guess.

^^DaveJ

Hmmm time to relax or time to get your board going again? Hmmm Don;t think either will happen :nana:wiggle

Dude its not you...Its that they don't want there board going to burn up and die....If they would have listened to anyone it would have been Sib who was (to the daves) the most mature and reasonable person..Also if it has been like that for a week then it was before you started bitching at them.

skidude, posting over there is exactly what they want. even if it is just to ask y u were let back on. its like the janet jackson boob issue. saved her career with a little contraversy. so if you really want to see the board die (this goes to everyone who was thinking about posting over there again). just dont say anything over there. cause ur post will get peoples attention and before u know it there is a chain reaction of traffic again. even the stupidest post will do it. do as you please of course, just thought you might like to hear that.

skidude, posting over there is exactly what they want. even if it is just to ask y u were let back on. its like the janet jackson boob issue. saved her career with a little contraversy. so if you really want to see the board die (this goes to everyone who was thinking about posting over there again). just dont say anything over there. cause ur post will get peoples attention and before u know it there is a chain reaction of traffic again. even the stupidest post will do it. do as you please of course, just thought you might like to hear that.

exactly.

i figured, just wanted to get that out there for not just you, but everyone to see.

Jeffs still trying to figure that out Jibby :banghead

Anyway don't want to have to say this but if this post gets deleted again **cough jeff cough cough** I might just need to go over to a certian board and say hi :(

Its pretty sad when you have to threaten keeping "that" board alive just so one post doesn't get deleted :angry:

Jeffs still trying to figure that out Jibby :banghead

Anyway don't want to have to say this but if this post gets deleted again **cough jeff cough cough** I might just need to go over to a certian board and say hi :(

Its pretty sad when you have to threaten keeping "that" board alive just so one post doesn't get deleted :angry:

Easy now fellas!

No need for all this, people can post where they want to post. We know this is a better community, so we hope you all stay here.... That being said there is no need to threaten posting somewhere, cuz it just doesn't matter. Relax and have fun!