Another reason I like Elk

bigdaddyk

dude i payed like $6 something for a cheeseburger and a soda its rediculus..i mean at montage its like $5 for a cheeseburger and a soda..well for season pass holders lol.But when i went to elk the conditions were awsome everything was nice and groomed with some powder spots on some slopes but the bumps were really really icy i fell atleast 3-4 times maybe even more each run i took in them lol.

I think elk's food is pretty expensive lol. i mean, $1.06 for an apple? what is that about? I think montage is worse though, when i was there for that rail jam i grabbed some chicken wrap and a soda and it was like $7.75, i had to borrow .75 from the guy behind me in line. B)

Here a slice of "meat pizza" (pepperoni) plus a cup of tea comes to $4.30. They raised the prices and took away the passholder discount at the same time. I shouldn't even be eating pizza, but salad is $6.75. Then the tea on top of that (water is $2). I'd be dropping $9 a day on food if I ate what I'm supposed to. I know I could carry a lunch, but I want something hot when I ski. I bring a snack bar to round things out, but that's the end of the saving money.

I think elk's food is pretty expensive lol. i mean, $1.06 for an apple? what is that about? I think montage is worse though, when i was there for that rail jam i grabbed some chicken wrap and a soda and it was like $7.75, i had to borrow .75 from the guy behind me in line. B)

the wraps are like 5-6 bucks at montage lol...i love season pass discounts on food :nana

• 1 month later...